CC demo run in full game?

Post your mod requests/ideas here, not in with the actual mods.
NOTE: We can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone's bound to pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue.
Additionally, be aware that we can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Recruit

Recruit

FredtheDerp
Zodiac: Pisces

CC demo run in full game?

Unread post #1 by FredtheDerp » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:02 am

Just a thought and idk if it would be hard to do. But would it be possible to add from the creature creator demo to the full game the lovely running animation for quadrupedal creatures? I used to mess with the demo a lot and found it somewhat sad they got rid of the running animation used for it in the full game. i'm not entirely sure what other animations they changed in there(probs not many). (also i apologize if thats been asked already)

Sergeant

Sergeant

Snaid1

Re: CC demo run in full game?

Unread post #2 by Snaid1 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:02 am

I feel like this has been asked before but I can't seem to find a thread specifically about the run animation from the creature creator.

I don't know what would need to change, but I would imagine it would be a matter of finding where the run animation is in the creature creator and in GA and making a package to replace the file. I don't have the knowledge to do it but someone else here might.

EDIT: found the original thread! here it is if you want to see what research was done with it. http://davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2301&hilit=run+animation

Recruit

Recruit

FredtheDerp
Zodiac: Pisces

Re: CC demo run in full game?

Unread post #3 by FredtheDerp » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:34 pm

Ah nice it has had some research done with it but little success..

Return to “Mod Request”