Custom parts with regular noises AND Cell noises?

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
Spore_Player
Cell
Cell

Custom parts with regular noises AND Cell noises?

Unread post by Spore_Player »

hi

I've been wondering this for a while

would it be possible to make a parts mod that has parts that use the regular creature voices, AND use the voices from the cell stage?

I have zero knowledge on how to make a mod, so I wouldn't really know, I'm just wondering if it's possible and if anyone out there could do it

because I think it would be cool if there were more unique parts with more unique sounds to them instead of the same sounds all the time

like, the sounds that some of the cells make sound like alligators hissing and stuff, I think it's a really interesting idea if possible

I've not really seen any part mods that do it yet

Shattered
Sentient
Sentient

Re: Custom parts with regular noises AND Cell noises?

Unread post by Shattered »

I think the Cell voices in cell stage were hardcoded into the NPC species.. so I am not sure how anyone could make that into a voice template..

Sorry man..
Thanks for killing me
Spore_Player
Cell
Cell

Re: Custom parts with regular noises AND Cell noises?

Unread post by Spore_Player »

Amethyst wrote:I think the Cell voices in cell stage were hardcoded into the NPC species.. so I am not sure how anyone could make that into a voice template..

Sorry man..
Awwwe, okay. Thanks for the reply.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Ideas”