Music for Adventures

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
LilyValley
Creature
Creature

Music for Adventures

Unread post by LilyValley »

Success! My first mod is in the works, and it's for adventures! I have a question for you all: What sort of music would you want in Spore as part of the adventure editor? Instrumental only please! I have access to a couple of Pokémon soundtracks, I can search for free to use songs and all that but there has to be a reliable, safe and free way for me to get the music, also it must be of good quality! I'm not an expert at finding good websites for music or picking out tracks, so I thought I'd ask you all.

Be sure to see my Spore videos on YouTube! You can find me under BetLV.
Shattered
Sentient
Sentient

Re: Music for Adventures

Unread post by Shattered »

I make instrumentals..
Maybe You could preview this song I made here?
https://clyp.it/dxkvs0kt
Thanks for killing me
LilyValley
Creature
Creature

Unread post by LilyValley »

MelonLordToph wrote:I make instrumentals..
Maybe You could preview this song I made here?
https://clyp.it/dxkvs0kt
I like it so far! The synth really goes well with the space theme of Spore in my book. Will I need an account for the linked website in order to add it to my mod?
Be sure to see my Spore videos on YouTube! You can find me under BetLV.
Shattered
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Shattered »

You do not need to make an account there, but I can send you a copy of the tracks you like from my computer once I get home.
My clyp profile has all my best music. You can choose whichever ones you like.
Thanks for killing me
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Ideas”