Infinite Size for Captain Editor

Post your mod requests/ideas here, not in with the actual mods.
NOTE: We can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone's bound to pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue.
Additionally, be aware that we can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Private

Private

Eevee Craft
Zodiac: Sagittarius

Infinite Size for Captain Editor

Unread post #1 by Eevee Craft » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:30 am

I've been looking everywhere for a mod that can let me scale captain parts to any size I want, but to no avail. I want this since I can't find a mod that allows me to place invisible (Or parts that can be hidden easier)without having to fill the creature with weapons. I would make the mod myself, but I am only beginning high school, and have no experience in programming. If anyone knows of an existing mod that already does this (That, I doubt), please notify me!

Spore is your imagination, the stronger it is; the better you can be in Spore! Image

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Re: Infinite Size for Captain Editor

Unread post #2 by rob55rod » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:27 am

I don't know of such a mod, unfortunately.

Return to “Mod Request”