Epics acting as normal creatures!

Post your mod requests/ideas here, not in with the actual mods.
NOTE: We can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone's bound to pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue.
Additionally, be aware that we can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Private

Private

Sigur
Zodiac: Gemini

Epics acting as normal creatures!

Unread post #1 by Sigur » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:16 am

Wouldn't it be AMAZING if you could actually befriend that 50-ton mass of snarling, angry monster? Or keep it in Tribe stage as a pet that lays REALLY BIG EGGS? (Not literally, just produces more than your average beastie.) Wouldn't it be hilarious to watch an Epic be abducted? Or, better yet, if you yourself could abduct an ENTIRE EPIC?! Drop THAT on your enemies' towns!

I used to make dragons, but now I make just about everything. Huge thanks to rob55rod and CamBen for their hard work on their part mods, which make my pastime a lot more interesting.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Re: Epics acting as normal creatures!

Unread post #2 by rob55rod » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:31 pm

There's a glitch which allows you to befriend epics in Adventures as long as their behaviour is set to one which would normally allow you to befriend a creature. That's about it though.

Private

Private

Sigur
Zodiac: Gemini

Unread post #3 by Sigur » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:06 pm

If there is a way to make this mod happen and it hasn't happened yet, I'm going to do it. I swear, if it's possible, then I'm calling dibs on this idea.
I used to make dragons, but now I make just about everything. Huge thanks to rob55rod and CamBen for their hard work on their part mods, which make my pastime a lot more interesting.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Unread post #4 by rob55rod » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:38 pm

Sigur wrote: If there is a way to make this mod happen and it hasn't happened yet, I'm going to do it. I swear, if it's possible, then I'm calling dibs on this idea.

Well that'd be a shame, especially if it actually was possible .-. (Honestly I have no idea...I kinda doubt it, but I'm nowhere near sure .____. )

Recruit

Recruit

uncle bourbon

Unread post #5 by uncle bourbon » Thu May 04, 2017 5:07 am

it is possible, its located in the spore_game.package file. I've tried but i don't have the finesse in the coding language to pull it off.

Return to “Mod Request”