SPORE MOD REQUEST: Sleeping Creatures

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
GalacticCode
Cell
Cell

SPORE MOD REQUEST: Sleeping Creatures

Unread post by GalacticCode »

hi! can anyone make a mod where creatures can sleep for 4 minutes and sleep again 12 minutes later? and also make the creatures NOT wake up when attacking the same creature's species since this will be easier to sneak and kill them.

the point of this mod is to make killing creatures easier by sneaking and then kill them since I have to wait for the creatures to fall a sleep for SOOO long without the mod, and without the mod everytime I attack a sleeping creature the other creatures keep waking up.

thanks! :D not that important but it will be easier for me.

Spore fan since 2018 XD
GalacticCode
Cell
Cell

Re: SPORE MOD REQUEST: Sleeping Creatures

no? aaaww ok :<
Spore fan since 2018 XD
GalacticCode
Cell
Cell

seriously? still no sleeping mod??!
Spore fan since 2018 XD
vanillacold

Unread post by vanillacold »

XDman123 wrote:seriously? still no sleeping mod??!
It's not a realistic concept. If something is attacked, it would be alerted unless it's instantly killed. In Spore, it's not possible to silently kill creatures or kill creatures in one hit.
Hello there! I'm a random guy who sometimes does *slightly* smart stuff. I do a lot of random Spore shenanigans, too.

Feel free to build off my open-source mods, but please don't add them to modpacks; it could cause compatability issues.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Ideas”