Limbs in 2D Cell Editor?

Post your mod requests/ideas here, not in with the actual mods.
NOTE: We can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone's bound to pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue.
Additionally, be aware that we can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Recruit

Recruit

Austinsoevil
Zodiac: Aries

Limbs in 2D Cell Editor?

Unread post #1 by Austinsoevil » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:02 pm

Is there a mod that allows limbs in the 2D Cell Editor? I know of the mod "Robotic Aquatic Cell Stage" but that's not quite what I was looking for. I'm looking for a mod that uses the Core Spore parts. :?:

Master Sergeant

Master Sergeant

Darhagonable
Zodiac: Capricorn

Re: Limbs in 2D Cell Editor?

Unread post #2 by Darhagonable » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:09 pm

Austinsoevil wrote:Is there a mod that allows limbs in the 2D Cell Editor? I know of the mod "Robotic Aquatic Cell Stage" but that's not quite what I was looking for. I'm looking for a mod that uses the Core Spore parts. :?:

If you mean ingame, then no, atleast not in a good way.
The closest I got was my LimbyCells mod that is discontinued because the goal wasn't possible D:

Staff Sergeant

Staff Sergeant

eme12

Re: Limbs in 2D Cell Editor?

Unread post #3 by eme12 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:47 pm

I think limbs could be added to the cell editor if you were to base your mod off of Realnothing's Custom Starting Cell mod. However, you could only apply them prior to the cell stage beginning.

Return to “Mod Request”