More Galactic Adventure tabs?

Post your mod requests/ideas here, not in with the actual mods.
NOTE: We can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone's bound to pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue.
Additionally, be aware that we can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Recruit

Recruit

bjpiers

More Galactic Adventure tabs?

Unread post #1 by bjpiers » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:41 pm

I do a lot of pictures for an RP I'm in and I want to have a single GA for all my models but I don't have enough pages/slots in the form of disguised gates. Each "model" consists of 11 gates but sometimes it's 12 or even 14. In order to have more models, I have to sacrifice posability and do posing in the creature editor instead which is a massive pain in the butt because of how glitchy parts can be and how it's impossible to keep the limbs the exact same length every time I move them. And it also sucks having to always make a new GA for almost every single picture. Is there a way, through a mod, that more tabs could be added? Even just one more would make a big difference. Maybe unlimited though? I have no interesting or need in sharing the adventures so compatibility with non-modded users isn't an issue. However, I have no skills in modding so that's why I've come here. I hope someone has a solution! :D

Return to “Mod Request”