Able Breeding with your allys in creature stage?

Post your mod requests/ideas here, not in with the actual mods.
NOTE: We can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone's bound to pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue.
Additionally, be aware that we can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Recruit

Recruit

AngelCynder14

Able Breeding with your allys in creature stage?

Unread postby AngelCynder14 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:48 pm

I know someone similar requested this before, but I have been having this idea in quite a long while before I saw theirs. Now I was wondering if we could make a mod to breed with your ally's in the creature stage,this could be useful for ' fun ' gender purposes. What I am getting at, let's say we made species like we always do, ( But instead for example a male bird, and another species which is a female bird. ) and they honestly are going to have their own nest separated in their own species, because of spore. But if we could make this mod, we could breed with those who we want to breed within the game. The babies won't be like the parents obviously, but it be more interesting to have in the game. I always feel that when we allied other creatures, we should have this advantage on our choices. If I am correct, we should be able to do this, I think we all need to do is to add the same coding into allies, of course theirs probably more to it than that. But I honestly have no clue on what else. ^ ^" Now I honestly wish I could make this, it be a cool mod to have, but I have no experiences, unless someone who would like to help me out with this. And honestly knows how to do something like this, feel free too lean me a hand.

Sergeant First Class

Sergeant First Class

Shattered

Re: Able Breeding with your allys in creature stage?

Unread postby Shattered » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:31 am

if it were possible, the resulting offspring would not be a mix between the two species for sure. The baby would look like you most likely.

And It is very very likely that we haven't discovered a way to do this yet, and that it is not possible yet.
Thanks for killing me

Recruit

Recruit

AngelCynder14

Re: Able Breeding with your allys in creature stage?

Unread postby AngelCynder14 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:29 pm

That is what I meant by the babies wouldn't be like their parents, ^ ^. And I'm sure their is away, we just haven't found it yet.

Return to “Mod Request”