Uber Turrets

Post your mod requests/ideas here, not in with the actual mods.
NOTE: We can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone's bound to pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue.
Additionally, be aware that we can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Recruit

Recruit

Henry

Uber Turrets

Unread postby Henry » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:56 pm

How do you mod Spore so you can destroy an Uber Turret?

Recruit

Recruit

Henry

Re: Uber Turrets

Unread postby Henry » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:57 pm

What I am looking for in regards to the uber turret is the data file in Spore Master that contains the uber turret's indestructibility. Then I could modify the uber turret so I could then destroy it using regular space weapons. Is there anyone with information to help me do this?

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Unread postby rob55rod » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:22 am

You're not going to find it in the packages. As far as I know you'd need to decompile the game's code to do what you want, and so far I don't know of anyone who has done that, bar a few trainers.

First Class

First Class

cellmaker1

Unread postby cellmaker1 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:30 am

i know how to do it just get your planet buster and destroy the planet that the uber turret is om.
sure it will destroy the planet and all its creatures too but at least the turret is destroyed :D

(this is a joke :P)
I love to make aquatic spore creatures!

Don't let aquatic stage die out

Return to “Mod Request”