New part making tutorial

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
grandrice
Sentient
Sentient

New part making tutorial

Unread post by grandrice »

Since the last part making tutorial has been removed, and the pre release of the new sporemodder gave some Blender plugins, I think its time to make a new Part making tutorial. AN in-depth one so that even a newbie like me can make custom parts. Anyone else agree?

New and Awesome Space tools Mod: Adds incredibly powerful tools to the space game: viewtopic.php?f=123&t=5589&p=24221#p24221
Darhagonable
Admin
Admin

Re: New part making tutorial

Unread post by Darhagonable »

grandrice wrote:Anyone else agree?
Definitely
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Yeah, I still need to finish the script for that tutorial. And record it. And upload it. And post it.

Woops.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
grandrice
Sentient
Sentient

rob55rod wrote:Yeah, I still need to finish the script for that tutorial. And record it. And upload it. And post it.

Woops.
So it's underway?
New and Awesome Space tools Mod: Adds incredibly powerful tools to the space game: viewtopic.php?f=123&t=5589&p=24221#p24221
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

grandrice wrote:
rob55rod wrote:Yeah, I still need to finish the script for that tutorial. And record it. And upload it. And post it.

Woops.
So it's underway?
Yeah, albeit kinda halted due to my constant headache. I'll get back to it as soon as I can, though. I may just end up doing a written or no-voice video tutorial instead...

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
grandrice
Sentient
Sentient

rob55rod wrote:
grandrice wrote:

Woops.
So it's underway?
Yeah, albeit kinda halted due to my constant headache. I'll get back to it as soon as I can, though. I may just end up doing a written or no-voice video tutorial instead...
Honestly, I prefer text tutorials. It's probably because I find it easier to jump around and go back.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

grandrice wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
grandrice wrote: So it's underway?
Honestly, I prefer text tutorials. It's probably because I find it easier to jump around and go back.
Hm. Maybe I should do both, then? :lol:

grandrice
Sentient
Sentient

rob55rod wrote:
grandrice wrote:
rob55rod wrote: Yeah, albeit kinda halted due to my constant headache. I'll get back to it as soon as I can, though. I may just end up doing a written or no-voice video tutorial instead...
If/When you do a text tutorial, be sure to include images. Blender gets real complex real fast.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

grandrice wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
grandrice wrote: Honestly, I prefer text tutorials. It's probably because I find it easier to jump around and go back.
If/When you do a text tutorial, be sure to include images. Blender gets real complex real fast.
Yes, of course.

Shattered
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Shattered »

I, too, prefer text tutorials. It's because I don't have to pause/rewind text.
Thanks for killing me
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Futuritis wrote:I, too, prefer text tutorials. It's because I don't have to pause/rewind text.
k. Definitely doing both, then.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Ideas”