Head part with painted goatee?

Post your mod requests/ideas here, not in with the actual mods.
NOTE: We can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone's bound to pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue.
Additionally, be aware that we can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Private

Private

DarkMagickan
Zodiac: Cancer

Head part with painted goatee?

Unread post #1 by DarkMagickan » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:33 pm

Hi. Kinda new here; been on the Sporum for almost a year now. Been playing Spore for just over two years.
Anyway, I was wondering if someone could make a head with a built-in goatee that takes on the secondary "hair" color? I keep trying to re-create my Facebook avatar:
But I want his mouth to move without the goatee remaining stationary and ruining it. Any takers?

If a toy from Toy Story died, the kids wouldn't know, and the other toys would have to watch them play with the corpse.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Re: Head part with painted goatee?

Unread post #2 by rob55rod » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:54 pm

You do realize SporeModder is needed for the job, correct? Even if the mod were made, it wouldn't be able to be released until SporeModder is released ._.

The Boss

Unread post #3 by Davo » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:23 pm

Yeah, im sure SporeModder is known worldwide. An unreleased program with a few released videos proving what it can do.
In fact, Im sure not many people know Sporemaster.

Not everyone is a modder Rob and Im sure i can count on one hand who is going to use it when it is released, if ever.
Support my Site via Adf.ly : View the Ad or Skip the Ad

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Unread post #4 by rob55rod » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:54 am

Davo wrote:Yeah, im sure SporeModder is known worldwide. An unreleased program with a few released videos proving what it can do.

I know this guy from the Sporum. I'm pretty sure he's heard me mention it atleast once.

Davo wrote:Not everyone is a modder Rob and Im sure i can count on one hand who is going to use it when it is released, if ever.

Didn't realize you had more fingers than most people do.

Private

Private

DarkMagickan

Unread post #5 by DarkMagickan » Sun May 01, 2016 12:06 am

I can wait. I'm a very patient man. Just wanted it out there that I would like this part.

Also, not sure how much into the modding scene I want to delve. I'm more of a storyteller than a programmer. (Which is why I will probably be dependent on talented folks like you for a while.)
If a toy from Toy Story died, the kids wouldn't know, and the other toys would have to watch them play with the corpse.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Unread post #6 by rob55rod » Sun May 01, 2016 6:01 am

DarkMagickan wrote:I can wait. I'm a very patient man. Just wanted it out there that I would like this part.

That's a good trait.

DarkMagickan wrote:Also, not sure how much into the modding scene I want to delve. I'm more of a storyteller than a programmer. (Which is why I will probably be dependent on talented folks like you for a while.)

I used to be a storyteller like you...but then I opened up SporeMaster and took a self-taught XML in the knee :lol:

The Boss

Unread post #7 by Davo » Tue May 03, 2016 9:58 am

rob55rod wrote:
Davo wrote:Yeah, im sure SporeModder is known worldwide. An unreleased program with a few released videos proving what it can do.

I know this guy from the Sporum. I'm pretty sure he's heard me mention it atleast once.

Davo wrote:Not everyone is a modder Rob and Im sure i can count on one hand who is going to use it when it is released, if ever.

Didn't realize you had more fingers than most people do.

im actually missing a finger, what now?

im just saying, people are growing older and new games are coming out. you can only hold someones interest for so long.
this sporemodder was in development when i was still active. i waited for it too. but when you flash all these cool features for years then never release it, you move on. noones making fun of anyone dude chill. but when the only one allowed to use it is you, i can see how it doesnt bother you much.
Support my Site via Adf.ly : View the Ad or Skip the Ad

Return to “Mod Request”