All parts in space

Post your mod requests/ideas here, not in with the actual mods.
NOTE: We can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone's bound to pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue.
Additionally, be aware that we can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Private

Private

km01134

All parts in space

Unread postby km01134 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:58 pm

May I suggest a mod which has all creature parts in space stage unlocked? For example, the creature tweaker?

Sergeant

Sergeant

Snaid1

Re: All parts in space

Unread postby Snaid1 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:49 pm

I seem to recall a "genetic modification" mod somewhere that let you edit your creature in any stage. Depending on what you're looking for you should want either DVDs Genetic Modification 2 or GA Genetic Modification

DVDs
http://davoonline.com/download/22793-ge ... rs.package

GA Genetic Mod.
http://davoonline.com/download/14804-ge ... GA.package

or were you referring to a mod that unlocked all the parts when you use the creature tweaker?

Private

Private

km01134

Unread postby km01134 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:50 pm

I was referring to a mod for the creature tweaker. I would use the one currently available, except it doesn't work for C&C parts or modded parts(such as those from Dark Injection).

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Unread postby rob55rod » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:37 pm

km01134 wrote:I was referring to a mod for the creature tweaker. I would use the one currently available, except it doesn't work for C&C parts or modded parts(such as those from Dark Injection).

If my understanding of how such a mod would work is correct, it would have to be updated on a per-part basis, meaning every single part would have to be added by hand.

The easiest approach is to use Parkaboy's Genetic Library mod and create/edit the desired creature outside the save file itself.

Sergeant First Class

Sergeant First Class

fungus3

Unread postby fungus3 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:21 am

rob55rod wrote:
km01134 wrote:I was referring to a mod for the creature tweaker. I would use the one currently available, except it doesn't work for C&C parts or modded parts(such as those from Dark Injection).

If my understanding of how such a mod would work is correct, it would have to be updated on a per-part basis, meaning every single part would have to be added by hand.

The easiest approach is to use Parkaboy's Genetic Library mod and create/edit the desired creature outside the save file itself.

Some troll may necro the thread. It's not locked.

Private

Private

km01134

Unread postby km01134 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:13 pm

Doesn't matter. I've got what I needed.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Unread postby rob55rod » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:38 pm

fungus3 wrote:
rob55rod wrote:

Some troll may necro the thread. It's not locked.

Personally, I would thank that "troll" for bringing one awesome mod back to the surface.

Sergeant

Sergeant

Snaid1

Unread postby Snaid1 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:10 pm

I didn't know about the Genetic Library mod, I'm going to try it cause that looks great!

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Unread postby rob55rod » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:28 pm

Snaid1 wrote:I didn't know about the Genetic Library mod, I'm going to try it cause that looks great!

Just save before using it, in case the game gets stuck while entering the editor :lol:
(Which can happen if you do it wrong ._. )

Return to “Mod Request”