Better graphics?

Post your mod requests/ideas here, not in with the actual mods.
NOTE: We can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone's bound to pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue.
Additionally, be aware that we can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Corporal

Corporal

windblade

Re: Better graphics?

Unread postby windblade » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:09 pm

ok i will test it right now
...nothing
textures still broken while looking the creation from the sporepedia(they till look fantastic in editor and ingame)

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Unread postby rob55rod » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:19 pm

Odd

Try reducing your graphics cache size to the minimum, then view stuff in the Sporepedia which you haven't viewed before.

Corporal

Corporal

windblade

Unread postby windblade » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:24 pm

interestingly enough most models look like they should in the sporepedia after i reduced the cache, lets say a 5% of the models still look broken(though not ingame, thankfully)
i suppose i can live with that
but one model does look weird(only one detail) even in editor

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Unread postby rob55rod » Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:00 pm

Keep in mind neither the mod nor tweak will affect creations which already have cached models, unless something causes those models to be re-generated.

Corporal

Corporal

windblade

Unread postby windblade » Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:22 pm

well, before the tweak the the textures were muddy but not "the incorrect color and some weird "broken-looking" meshes" so i find it hard to think there is another reason

Return to “Mod Request”