Hidden cell parts ingame?

Post your mod requests/ideas here, not in with the actual mods.
NOTE: While the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
Darhagonable
Guru
Guru
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Hidden cell parts ingame?

Unread postby Darhagonable » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:07 pm

is it any mod that adds the hidden cellparts ingame? not with any shortcut edit.

I know that it is not possible to make them unlocked ingame but instead I would like them to allways be unlocked.

do it allready exist or can someone create it (or tell me how to create it myself)?

fungus3
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: Hidden cell parts ingame?

Unread postby fungus3 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:16 pm

I am trying to make a mod like this myself, but the Core Spore limbs got corrupted.

Darhagonable
Guru
Guru
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Hidden cell parts ingame?

Unread postby Darhagonable » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:19 pm

yeah I am also trying but I gave up and asked here instead :p

hope you be able to do it :D

Return to “Mod Request”