Modern-Style Interface

Post your mod requests/ideas here, not in with the actual mods.
NOTE: We can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone's bound to pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue.
Additionally, be aware that we can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Sergeant

Sergeant

Peenut2k7

Modern-Style Interface

Unread postby Peenut2k7 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:13 pm

Alright, I'm going to admit something. While I like the blue interface, I feel it is somewhat outdated by today's standards. Though it certainly looks appealing to the eye, it could certainly be nicer if it were replaced by a different UI. This is where the request comes in. The appearence I see is a mixture of black and blue, primarily black for the interface and blue for the buttons and highlights. I would do it myself, but I'm not at all accustomed to graphic editing with SporeMaster.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Re: Modern-Style Interface

Unread postby rob55rod » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:12 pm

All SporeMaster does is extract the UI images. They're just PNGs. You can edit them using any program you like. Also, you might like the new UI I'm making for Dark Injection 9.r . It fits your colour description, yet it isn't just a(nother) recolour.

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Datixum

Unread postby Datixum » Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:57 am

you have on your signature very nice mounths... is this mod released?

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Unread postby rob55rod » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:57 am

Datixum wrote:you have on your signature very nice mounths... is this mod released?

No, Spore Resurrection: Next Steps is not released. Besides, this thread was about an idea for a user interface mod ._.

Return to “Mod Request”