New weapons

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.

is it worth the time and work?

Poll ended at Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:06 pm

yes
100%
no
No votes

Total votes: 3
grandrice
Sentient
Sentient

New weapons

Unread post by grandrice »

I want a weapon that spreads ecodisasters on other planets, I want it to be more like a distraction then an actually weapon. For example:

your on a hostile planet and you haven't done anything and they attack you. you use the weapon and they send all their ships to kill infected creatures, and your free to do what you want. But once you attack something, they take a few ships to attack you, the more you attack, the more ships they send at you. But if you do something like take a treasure, they dont attack you at all. I want the ecodisasters to last a duration of one minute. I also want the symbol for the weapon to look like this:
Biohazard
Biohazard
imgres.jpg (8.49 KiB) Viewed 8183 times
Also (sorry for long post) I want a toxic weapon (symbol shown here:
Toxic symbol
Toxic symbol
Capture.PNG (4.65 KiB) Viewed 8180 times
)
And what it does is you select a city, and it infects one person with a disease. and it slowly spreads. Make the time it takes to spread vary depending on t-scores. The enemy has to kill infected people before they all get infected, and when they do, the city closes down and no one will be living houses, turrets dont work, factories shut down etc. and infected individual should take about ten seconds before dying, and if all infected die before everyone gets infected, the infection stops. to make someone infected, they must be close enough to an infected person to be panicked.

Thanks for reading all of that and taking your time to try and make this.
Last edited by grandrice on Wed May 01, 2013 6:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.
New and Awesome Space tools Mod: Adds incredibly powerful tools to the space game: viewtopic.php?f=123&t=5589&p=24221#p24221
grandrice
Sentient
Sentient

Re: New weapons

bump. sorry but it got no responses and moved down the list pretty fast
New and Awesome Space tools Mod: Adds incredibly powerful tools to the space game: viewtopic.php?f=123&t=5589&p=24221#p24221
Tokoshoran
Creature
Creature

Unread post by Tokoshoran »

"Moved down pretty fast" Dude the only one posting in the other threads is you, so you don't have to worry about it getting burried. Worry about bumping AFTER it gets burried.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

the only rule i have around here is NO TROLLING or SPAMMING. other than that, anyone can do what they want.

off the records, i HATE rudeness.
grandrice
Sentient
Sentient

Davo wrote:the only rule i have around here is NO TROLLING or SPAMMING. other than that, anyone can do what they want.

off the records, i HATE rudeness.
Tokoshoran wrote:"Moved down pretty fast" Dude the only one posting in the other threads is you, so you don't have to worry about it getting burried. Worry about bumping AFTER it gets burried.
can we post something about the actual topic please?
XTheKarra
Cell
Cell

Unread post by XTheKarra »

-.- oh jeez
The KarraXXOX
grandrice
Sentient
Sentient

bump (my apologies, but I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT THIS!
NOPE200000
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by NOPE200000 »

grandrice wrote:bump (my apologies, but I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT THIS!
The sign are possible to make but are the weapons themself possible???
grandrice
Sentient
Sentient

EPIC SUPER BUMP + IM BACK!!!!!!!!! (for a little)
grandrice
Sentient
Sentient

pelase look at this davo
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

i dont always reply to these espescially if i cant do them. maybe someone else can
grandrice
Sentient
Sentient

Davo wrote:i dont always reply to these espescially if i cant do them. maybe someone else can
Aww
FrostieBunny
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by FrostieBunny »

I don't this is really possible.
grandrice
Sentient
Sentient

Another mega bump, I'm fulling willing to get this mod by any means, even if one has to edit the games base files, and physically code it in.
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Vallachan »

I'm almost certain that this isn't possible.
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
grandrice
Sentient
Sentient

Camßεn wrote:I'm almost certain that this isn't possible.
Not even if we edit base files? Like, physically change Spore's code?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

grandrice wrote:
That'd do it. Good luck learning assembler, though.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
GIRGHGH
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by GIRGHGH »

rob55rod wrote:
grandrice wrote:
That'd do it. Good luck learning assembler, though.
Good luck in deed.
grandrice
Sentient
Sentient

Not even if we edit base files? Like, physically change Spore's code?[/quote]
That'd do it. Good luck learning assembler, though.[/quote]
Good luck in deed.[/quote]
What is assembler? May I assume it is very difficult?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

grandrice wrote:What is assembler? May I assume it is very difficult?
Oh boy...

BEGIN USEFUL CONTENT: ...assembler is the stuff a computer reads. All those other languages, from C to Java to C# must be compiled into assembler before the computer can read them. Saying assembler is "very difficult" is like saying an ice age is "a bit chilly". Understanding assembler is like trying to smell the colour 9.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.

Return to “Mod Ideas”