Grox Mod

Post your mod requests/ideas here, not in with the actual mods.
NOTE: While the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
use
Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Grox Mod

Unread postby use » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:43 am

Can someone make a mod that make the Grox nice and easy to befriend and form an alliance with? And if possible, make them closer to the home planet? (But I still want them to be super ultra powerful)

Davo
The Boss
The Boss
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army

Re: Grox Mod

Unread postby Davo » Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:29 pm

like... the entire galaxy was easy to pleasey grox?
Support my Site via Adf.ly : View the Ad or Skip the Ad

use

Unread postby use » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:35 pm

I guess. But if you mean replace everyone with the Grox, that's not what I want. I just want their empire moved.

Puzzlemaster34
Sergeant
Sergeant

Unread postby Puzzlemaster34 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:42 pm

So, an empire west of the center of galaxy can reach the center with ease, but an empire east of the center has to go through the Grox to get to the center. This is what you want, correct?
Signature is Loading....
Please wait as this may take some time....

Return to “Mod Request”