Epic Mod ideas...

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Epic Mod ideas...

Unread post by Davo »

so i have 2 great ideas for a mod.

evolution of the grox, and evolution of epics....

discuss....

Cheesemn
Cell
Cell

Re: Epic Mod ideas...

Unread post by Cheesemn »

I don't know, how could you do this. I'd like to say we but Spore Master won't cooperate with me and just won't work. :(
Always trying to make mod ideas simple.
firedemon7
Cell
Cell

Unread post by firedemon7 »

Sound impossible...need your basic idea of what the mods would actually do...
Call me Scientia, not firedemon7.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kalen123312
Creature
Creature

Unread post by kalen123312 »

you would need a nanochip editor for the grox(the most hard part, adding parts), and maybe when you can update save game places so you can start at the center of the galaxy...
And for the epics thats not so hard, just up cell start size and damage 1000 times, add the epic play mod, and remove evolution factors so you are a epic in trible, civ, and space stage.
kalen123312
Creature
Creature

Unread post by kalen123312 »

Recruit... Im better than that just dont have time to mod that much
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Ideas”