Game parts?

Post your mod requests/ideas here, not in with the actual mods.
NOTE: We can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone's bound to pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue.
Additionally, be aware that we can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Recruit

Recruit

GrᴏxEmpire

Game parts?

Unread postby GrᴏxEmpire » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:49 pm

Basically just alot of games,like mario 64 parts or mario ds (because thats low poly) rather it be the arms just just the head. Another idea,tf2 parts..Tf2 would fit the style of spore alot,its hands and feet are so fitting into spore's design

Sergeant

Sergeant

Snaid1

Re: Game parts?

Unread postby Snaid1 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:11 am

Personally I'd like to see some parts from the Monster Rancher series in Spore. I'd do it myself but I haven't found models to use and I'm not good at modelling.

Corporal

Corporal

ThatDemonDavid

Re: Game parts?

Unread postby ThatDemonDavid » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:20 am

I think forgotten spore or titan spore added a couple game themed parts

Return to “Mod Request”