More music in Ga

Post your mod requests/ideas here, not in with the actual mods.
NOTE: We can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone's bound to pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue.
Additionally, be aware that we can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Monkeyman

More music in Ga

Unread post #1 by Monkeyman » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:06 pm

I am a fan of the mods and the creations I've seen on this site. However I feel like there is one thing that is missing. Music
Now, I know there is a music mod adding over 400 songs, sounds, one-shots,etc and everything, but I feel the need for more.
So I am requesting for a mod that adds music from games like Undertale(Megalovania would be a first priority), Battlefront 1, Ratchet & Clank: Up your Arsenal, StarWars: Empire at War (if possible), and more when I can think of them.

There's a tutorial on how to do it below, it's in Spanish you can translate it if you wish.
http://www.sporepedia2.com/t11936-music ... -aventuras

I would do it myself, but with school, family, homework, and other things, I'm unable to take the time to make custom mods.

If anyone could fulfill this request, I'd be very happy to have it use it.

Thanks

P.S. If you wanted to know why I wanted Undertale music and specifically "Megalovania," I'm planing on making a sans boss battle using modded music, Infinite adventure complexity, modded creatures via Dark Injection and Camben's Color Pack. Here's a Photo of the Gaster Blasters and sans I made
Spore_2017-11-12_14-42-50.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Recruit

Recruit

Tigerthjeu

Re: More music in Ga

Unread post #2 by Tigerthjeu » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:29 pm

Uh,,, I am trying,, That tutorial is the opposite of detailed.
Spoiler: show
[Spoiler][Spoiler][Spoiler][Spoiler] :mrgreen:
[/Spoiler][/Spoiler][/Spoiler][/Spoiler]

Return to “Mod Request”