Less Planets with life.

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
MrTroodon
Cell
Cell

Less Planets with life.

Unread post by MrTroodon »

Now this may be a weird request you may think, less planets with life? well in my opinion and experience the life on the galaxy is more than common in the game :lol: , now this wouldnt be a problem if i wasnt a player that enjoy so much terraforming and creating life around the galaxy but with sooo many planets that have it already there is no reason to do it, also as you can see i havent found a mod like this one except for a mod called Alone in the Galaxy but the page went down so....

Shattered
Sentient
Sentient

Re: Less Planets with life.

Unread post by Shattered »

Oh this is a good idea..
Thanks for killing me
MrTroodon
Cell
Cell

Ya i think it would be, specially with certain creation like be one of the engineers from the alien saga or any specie that terraforms planets hmm....maybe it can even make the game more realistic and harder in a good way of course.
Shattered
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Shattered »

It would be great for creative people who just want to populate planets with their own life too, and bring up empires anywhere they want.

I'll see what I can do to make this happen also.
Thanks for killing me
MrTroodon
Cell
Cell

Well in that case, GOOD LUCK! I think i will be the first to download that mod so thx
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Ideas”