Less Planets with life.

Post your mod requests/ideas here, not in with the actual mods.
NOTE: We can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone's bound to pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue.
Additionally, be aware that we can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Recruit

Recruit

MrTroodon

Less Planets with life.

Unread post #1 by MrTroodon » Sun May 14, 2017 9:53 am

Now this may be a weird request you may think, less planets with life? well in my opinion and experience the life on the galaxy is more than common in the game :lol: , now this wouldnt be a problem if i wasnt a player that enjoy so much terraforming and creating life around the galaxy but with sooo many planets that have it already there is no reason to do it, also as you can see i havent found a mod like this one except for a mod called Alone in the Galaxy but the page went down so....

Sergeant First Class

Sergeant First Class

Peridot
Zodiac: Capricorn

Re: Less Planets with life.

Unread post #2 by Peridot » Mon May 15, 2017 6:12 pm

Oh this is a good idea..
o===[;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;>

This is the sword I will use to slice my enemies.

Recruit

Recruit

MrTroodon

Unread post #3 by MrTroodon » Mon May 15, 2017 8:27 pm

Ya i think it would be, specially with certain creation like be one of the engineers from the alien saga or any specie that terraforms planets hmm....maybe it can even make the game more realistic and harder in a good way of course.

Sergeant First Class

Sergeant First Class

Peridot
Zodiac: Capricorn

Unread post #4 by Peridot » Tue May 16, 2017 2:46 pm

It would be great for creative people who just want to populate planets with their own life too, and bring up empires anywhere they want.

I'll see what I can do to make this happen also.
o===[;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;>

This is the sword I will use to slice my enemies.

Recruit

Recruit

MrTroodon

Unread post #5 by MrTroodon » Tue May 16, 2017 3:44 pm

Well in that case, GOOD LUCK! I think i will be the first to download that mod so thx

Return to “Mod Request”