Grox 100/50 systems mod.

Post your mod requests/ideas here, not in with the actual mods.
NOTE: We can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone's bound to pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue.
Additionally, be aware that we can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Corporal

Corporal

TheUltraCube6723
Location: On the third rock from Sol, in a small country that Earth's inhabitants call "Armenia"
Zodiac: Pisces

Grox 100/50 systems mod.

Unread post #1 by TheUltraCube6723 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:02 am

I kinda want a mod that makes the Grox have 100, or even 50 systems. For ease of their glorious destruction!

IIRC Titan Spore had a feature like this, but the downloads for it as a standalone feature don't work anymore.

Just another fellow user.

It's possible to improve Spore's graphics using Reshade. I'm planning a V0.2 public release soon

Recruit

Recruit

uncle bourbon

Re: Grox 100/50 systems mod.

Unread post #2 by uncle bourbon » Thu May 04, 2017 5:00 am

heh, i killed them all regardless

Return to “Mod Request”