"What would make my DI experience better?"

Have an idea for how to make 9.r the best update since v1? Want to help make it all come to life? Let us know here!
Kisutora
Creature
Creature

"What would make my DI experience better?"

Unread post by Kisutora »

Hi,
This is a list of things that I think would improve my already awesome experience with Dark Injections.
Most of these things have to do with the installer and the editors. Hope you find these useful.

I. Being able to install parts from Darkspore only, that would mean no invisible limbs, custom parts, bot parts etc.
Respectively being able to install only invisible limbs, only bot parts etc.
Spoiler
II. Being able to only install Cell parts from 'other core spore parts' and not having to also have parts from outfitters, Grox parts etc.
Respectively being able to only install Grox parts, clothing from outfitters, captain parts etc.
Spoiler
III. Being able to see the regular complexity meter fill up while still having it be unlimited, so that you could know when it's no longer shareable if you only use core parts. Not sure on how doable this one is, but I'll list it here anyways.

IV. More editor backgrounds.. from the core game itself!
Spoiler
My favorite background from these:
Creature by SolarSailor
Link to Imgur Album: https://imgur.com/a/OgMhX
Thank you!

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: "What would make my DI experience better?"

Unread post by rob55rod »

I. Massive oversight on my part, consider it done lol
II. Basically the same feature used differently, sooo...
III. [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSl_aDe4XvQ[/youtube]
IV. I'll think about it...
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Kisutora
Creature
Creature

Re: "What would make my DI experience better?"

Unread post by Kisutora »

rob55rod wrote:I. Massive oversight on my part, consider it done lol
II. Basically the same feature used differently, sooo...
III. [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSl_aDe4XvQ[/youtube]
IV. I'll think about it...
I. Awesome! That was really the biggest thing for me out of these. Glad to help. :)

II. That's just me.. I never use the outfitter parts in the creature editor so that's why. As you said, it's not a big deal. What would be cool however is if the order of the tabs would be different - I think the Grox tab should be on the first page instead of the civilization outfitter parts. That would make the tabs more organized since all the outfitter parts would be on the second page instead of having civ parts on the first page and the rest on the second page.

III. For some reason the youtube link didn't appear to me, could be the forums. Only saw it while I was editing this post.. and I agree! :P
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “DI 9.r suggestions, ideas, and contributions”