Fix Zelem's Nexus background

Have an idea for how to make 9.r the best update since v1? Want to help make it all come to life? Let us know here!
First Class

First Class

ThatDemonDavid

Fix Zelem's Nexus background

Unread post #1 by ThatDemonDavid » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:30 pm

The Zelem's nexus background looks really cool and I'd love to use it but, I can't stand the fact that the creations legs phase through the floor. Could someone make a fix that repositions the background so that the creations feet are standing on the floor and possibly make the skybox less bland? The current skybox is pitch black maybe give it the star aesthetic of the spaceship creator.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Re: Fix Zelem's Nexus background

Unread post #2 by rob55rod » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:31 am

Moved to DI 9.r Suggestiins, as this isn't a mod request.

And to address your suggestion, I only included this background in such an incomplete state for sake of completeness. If you want a better sense of what I hope it will look like once finished, here's a shot of the source material:

First Class

First Class

Flames Kid

Unread post #3 by Flames Kid » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:22 am

rob55rod wrote:Moved to DI 9.r Suggestiins, as this isn't a mod request.

And to address your suggestion, I only included this background in such an incomplete state for sake of completeness. If you want a better sense of what I hope it will look like once finished, here's a shot of the source material:

:shock: :o :shock: :o what are you using to veiw the .level file? I so would love to be able to veiw them. Especially for making maps and seeing what the levels were like that i didn't get to play
:di:

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Unread post #4 by rob55rod » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:32 pm

Flames Kid wrote:-misinterpretation snip-

Pale Moon. I used the Pale Moon internet browser to access Google in order to find an image of Zelem's Nexus, and the best one I found happened to be from a thing one of the devs wrote on how Darkspore deals with lighting :lol:

First Class

First Class

Flames Kid

Unread post #5 by Flames Kid » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:06 pm

rob55rod wrote:
Flames Kid wrote:-misinterpretation snip-

Pale Moon. I used the Pale Moon internet browser to access Google in order to find an image of Zelem's Nexus, and the best one I found happened to be from a thing one of the devs wrote on how Darkspore deals with lighting :lol:

(sadface) If i knew the program i would be able to veiw the .level files in darkspore
:di:

Return to “DI 9.r suggestions, ideas, and contributions”