Fix Zelem's Nexus background

Have an idea for how to make 9.r the best update since v1? Want to help make it all come to life? Let us know here!
ThatDaisy
Civilian
Civilian

Fix Zelem's Nexus background

Unread post by ThatDaisy »

The Zelem's nexus background looks really cool and I'd love to use it but, I can't stand the fact that the creations legs phase through the floor. Could someone make a fix that repositions the background so that the creations feet are standing on the floor and possibly make the skybox less bland? The current skybox is pitch black maybe give it the star aesthetic of the spaceship creator.

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Fix Zelem's Nexus background

Unread post by rob55rod »

Moved to DI 9.r Suggestiins, as this isn't a mod request.

And to address your suggestion, I only included this background in such an incomplete state for sake of completeness. If you want a better sense of what I hope it will look like once finished, here's a shot of the source material:
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Flames Kid
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by Flames Kid »

rob55rod wrote:Moved to DI 9.r Suggestiins, as this isn't a mod request.

And to address your suggestion, I only included this background in such an incomplete state for sake of completeness. If you want a better sense of what I hope it will look like once finished, here's a shot of the source material:
:shock: :o :shock: :o what are you using to veiw the .level file? I so would love to be able to veiw them. Especially for making maps and seeing what the levels were like that i didn't get to play
:di: I am just a simulation §§§§§§§
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Flames Kid wrote:-misinterpretation snip-
Pale Moon. I used the Pale Moon internet browser to access Google in order to find an image of Zelem's Nexus, and the best one I found happened to be from a thing one of the devs wrote on how Darkspore deals with lighting :lol:
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Flames Kid
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by Flames Kid »

rob55rod wrote:
Flames Kid wrote:-misinterpretation snip-
Pale Moon. I used the Pale Moon internet browser to access Google in order to find an image of Zelem's Nexus, and the best one I found happened to be from a thing one of the devs wrote on how Darkspore deals with lighting :lol:
(sadface) If i knew the program i would be able to veiw the .level files in darkspore
:di: I am just a simulation §§§§§§§
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “DI 9.r suggestions, ideas, and contributions”