[Suggestion] More 'Posed' Hands

Have an idea for how to make 9.r the best update since v1? Want to help make it all come to life? Let us know here!
bjpiers
Cell
Cell

[Suggestion] More 'Posed' Hands

Unread post by bjpiers »

I'm absolutely in love with the few hands provided in this version of DI that are in a grasping pose. However, I would love to see more like this. I especially need one for the DI hand called "Biotic Grasper" which is a repaint of "Genespliced Phalanges." The repaint is very important to me because I do a lot of posing for making pictures in a Spore RP I'm in and the things I pose most use "Biotic Grasper" because the way it paints looks better on the whole creature than "Genespliced Phalanges" does. I often find myself having to edit the fingers individually with photo editing to try to get them to look grasped when holding things and it's very frustrating. I would be very grateful if you could create a grasped version of "Biotic Grasper"! But also, doing more hands in general would be nice too.

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: [Suggestion] More 'Posed' Hands

Unread post by rob55rod »

I'll think about it.

But don't expect it to happen before Beta 2 is out.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
bjpiers
Cell
Cell

Unread post by bjpiers »

rob55rod wrote:I'll think about it.

But don't expect it to happen before Beta 2 is out.
Alright, thank you for at least considering it. :) Also no rush, I can wait.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

bjpiers wrote:Alright, thank you for at least considering it. :)
:mrgreen:
bjpiers wrote:Also no rush, I can wait.
Makes one of us :lol:

(In all seriousness, I'm sick of keeping people waiting, and it seems like everyone is sick of waiting for me to cease to keep them waiting.)
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “DI 9.r suggestions, ideas, and contributions”