Painted Bot Parts

Have an idea for how to make 9.r the best update since v1? Want to help make it all come to life? Let us know here!
Recruit

Recruit

Gearaz
Zodiac: Gemini

Painted Bot Parts

Unread post #1 by Gearaz » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:12 pm

I know this is a mod by Davo already, as I have been using it for a while and don't recall removing it, but it seems DI 9.r doesn't yet support it? I'm not sure if this counts as a bug, or if the latest DI beta overwrites the bot parts and the color-mod for them, maybe this could considered as an option package for this mod, so it'll work otherwise?

Formerly known as the homicidal-cup-of-whatever

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Re: Painted Bot Parts

Unread post #2 by rob55rod » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:37 am

You picked a good time to ask.

I'd be willing to do this, but not as an override for the standard Bot Parts. Would adding them as Textureless Parts satisfy you?

Recruit

Recruit

Gearaz
Zodiac: Gemini

Unread post #3 by Gearaz » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:28 pm

In addition to the default textured bot parts? I don't mind, but I hope (eventually, not necessarily soon) that the original color mod may be fixed to work in synergy with DI 9.r, unless I decide to replace all the bot panels on pre-existing creations to the new, texture-less, color-intended variants
Formerly known as the homicidal-cup-of-whatever

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Unread post #4 by rob55rod » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:33 pm

Gearaz wrote:In addition to the default textured bot parts? I don't mind, but I hope (eventually, not necessarily soon) that the original color mod may be fixed to work in synergy with DI 9.r, unless I decide to replace all the bot panels on pre-existing creations to the new, texture-less, color-intended variants

Yes, in addition to them. I've actually been trying to avoid replacing/altering existing parts in order to ensure that creations will work exactly the same way on all users' setups.

That having been said, I actually have no idea why the two mods would not be compatible with each other.

Return to “DI 9.r suggestions, ideas, and contributions”