Spore Dark Injection mod 9.r can't save creatures

Here you can find information regarding Dark Injection, or post questions if you need further help.
BirdSmile
Hatchling
Hatchling

Spore Dark Injection mod 9.r can't save creatures

Unread post by BirdSmile »

I can't save creatures, i have pirate Spore(i didn't bought it, in Russia this is normal), i installed the mod, everything is k, but i can't save creatures with the dark injection mod parts placed on it(and it happens with CamBen's colour parts too!) Haelp! force saving didn't work

MOD EDIT: Fixed thread name and moved thread to correct location

Darhagonable
Admin
Admin

Re: Spore Dark Injection mod r9 cant save creatures

Unread post by Darhagonable »

where did you install forcesave from?
Grim
Cell
Cell

Re: Spore Dark Injection mod 9.r can't save creatures

Unread post by Grim »

"This mod may not work with the Steam-distributed or pirated versions of Spore. It may have some issues
if you do not have Spore Galactic Adventures, fully patched. Some components will work with Core
Spore, albeit not perfectly, provided it is fully patched. Said components are marked with (C)."
Use Davo's Force Save Mod. It can be found with intructions;
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=4912
here ^
Creativity is Everything. :spore:
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Grim wrote:"This mod may not work with the Steam-distributed or pirated versions of Spore. It may have some issues
if you do not have Spore Galactic Adventures, fully patched. Some components will work with Core
Spore, albeit not perfectly, provided it is fully patched. Said components are marked with (C)."
here ^
Where did you install it to? (Full path please)
And are you using Steam Spore?
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
BirdSmile
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by BirdSmile »

Grim wrote:"This mod may not work with the Steam-distributed or pirated versions of Spore. It may have some issues
here ^
No.. i edit the txt files and added this words, still didn't work.. i didn't bought Game on steam, i downloaded it from torrent.. for me, then i trying save creature with mod's parts on it.. it says "Данное существо нельзя сохранить" you can use transletters, but i translate this to something like this "This creature cannot be saved", red quote on the screen, i think i have every last patch what i need(i think)
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

BirdSmile wrote:
here ^
No.. i edit the txt files and added this words, still didn't work.. i didn't bought Game on steam, i downloaded it from torrent.. for me, then i trying save creature with mod's parts on it.. it says "Данное существо нельзя сохранить" you can use transletters, but i translate this to something like this "This creature cannot be saved", red quote on the screen, i think i have every last patch what i need(i think)
Pirated versions of the game are quite unreliable from what I've seen. That might just be the issue.

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
xxXRealtutorialsXxx
Creature
Creature

Unread post by xxXRealtutorialsXxx »

rob55rod wrote:
BirdSmile wrote:
here ^
Pirated versions of the game are quite unreliable from what I've seen. That might just be the issue.
Idk, my version of Spore is pirated but it works with mods just as the legal ones... Maybe i am just lucky. :D But i can't share my creations, this is the only limitation on pirated versions.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

xxXRealtutorialsXxx wrote:Idk, my version of Spore is pirated but it works with mods just as the legal ones... Maybe i am just lucky. :D But i can't share my creations, this is the only limitation on pirated versions.
rob55rod wrote:Pirated versions of the game are quite unreliable from what I've seen.
rob55rod wrote:unreliable
I didn't say they were always as bad as Steam Spore, I said they were unreliable. Some accept mods fine, others not at all. So you might be lucky, or you might be average, with the noncompliant cracks being the exception. Idk.

xxXRealtutorialsXxx
Creature
Creature

rob55rod wrote:
xxXRealtutorialsXxx wrote:Idk, my version of Spore is pirated but it works with mods just as the legal ones... Maybe i am just lucky. :D But i can't share my creations, this is the only limitation on pirated versions.
rob55rod wrote:Pirated versions of the game are quite unreliable from what I've seen.
I didn't say they were always as bad as Steam Spore, I said they were unreliable. Some accept mods fine, others not at all. So you might be lucky, or you might be average, with the noncompliant cracks being the exception. Idk.
Okay... But if i had the money... i would buy Spore (DLCs too). But currently i can't. Btw, how you doing, Rob? :D
xxXRealtutorialsXxx
Creature
Creature

rob55rod wrote:
Okay... But if i had the money... i would buy Spore (DLCs too). But currently i can't. Btw, how you doing, Rob? :D
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

xxXRealtutorialsXxx wrote:Okay... But if i had the money... i would buy Spore (DLCs too). But currently i can't.
Huh.
xxXRealtutorialsXxx wrote:Btw, how you doing, Rob? :D
Feeling offtopic. (Hint hint :lol: )

xxXRealtutorialsXxx
Creature
Creature

rob55rod wrote:
xxXRealtutorialsXxx wrote:Okay... But if i had the money... i would buy Spore (DLCs too). But currently i can't.
Huh.

I am just poor. :D
xxXRealtutorialsXxx wrote:Btw, how you doing, Rob? :D
Feeling offtopic. (Hint hint :lol: )
Oh, sorry, again.
Corvo1431
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Corvo1431 »

Does the mod not work with Steam or something? I've been trying for a while to no effect to save my first creature. I added the above force save tweak, so I don't know what else to do.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “FAQ, Info, and Help”