Official Dark Injection FAQ! Answers and Fixes!

Here you can find information regarding Dark Injection, or post questions if you need further help.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Official Dark Injection FAQ! Answers and Fixes!

Unread post by rob55rod »

Camßεn wrote:I'm pretty sure there is no 7th patch
Indeed, there is no 7th patch *fires Plasma Pulser at ForgottenSpore*
Last edited by rob55rod on Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Pun relevance
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
eme12
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by eme12 »

I used to have Dark Injection but then I removed it. I wanted to put it back in my game, but all the parts are invisible. In this thread, you mention that it's because I installed Spore in the wrong order. That doesn't make sense because this is the same Spore I had downloaded that had Dark Injection before. Back when I had it before, it worked. Any idea what I did wrong?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

UndeadGaming606 wrote:I used to have Dark Injection but then I removed it. I wanted to put it back in my game, but all the parts are invisible. In this thread, you mention that it's because I installed Spore in the wrong order. That doesn't make sense because this is the same Spore I had downloaded that had Dark Injection before. Back when I had it before, it worked. Any idea what I did wrong?
Sorry, that's my mistake. You probably forgot to add the Arenas_RDX9 and Arenas_Textures files back in. Sorry about that :lol:

Lemme fix that now.

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
eme12
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by eme12 »

rob55rod wrote:
UndeadGaming606 wrote:I used to have Dark Injection but then I removed it. I wanted to put it back in my game, but all the parts are invisible. In this thread, you mention that it's because I installed Spore in the wrong order. That doesn't make sense because this is the same Spore I had downloaded that had Dark Injection before. Back when I had it before, it worked. Any idea what I did wrong?
Sorry, that's my mistake. You probably forgot to add the Arenas_RDX9 and Arenas_Textures files back in. Sorry about that :lol:

Lemme fix that now.
I tried reinstalling Arenas_RDX9 and Arenas_Textures again, but I got the same problem.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

UndeadGaming606 wrote:
rob55rod wrote:

Lemme fix that now.
I tried reinstalling Arenas_RDX9 and Arenas_Textures again, but I got the same problem.
Okay...that's weird. Are you sure you patched :ga: to :patch1.5: ?

Also, what variant of the game are you running? Retail, Origin, or Steam?

eme12
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by eme12 »

I'm like 99.99% sure. I don't get any notifications about patching it and I had DI installed on this game previously.

Origin.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

UndeadGaming606 wrote:I'm like 99.99% sure. I don't get any notifications about patching it and I had DI installed on this game previously.

Origin.
So...you haven't reinstalled anything since removing it?

That is really wierd.

Do you have Darkspore itself? If so, try the Arenas_ files from that, rather than the ones provided here.

eme12
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by eme12 »

rob55rod wrote:
UndeadGaming606 wrote:I'm like 99.99% sure. I don't get any notifications about patching it and I had DI installed on this game previously.

Origin.

That is really wierd.

Do you have Darkspore itself? If so, try the Arenas_ files from that, rather than the ones provided here.
I have not installed any mods on Spore since removing Dark Injection.

I used to have Dark Spore, but I no longer have it. :(
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

UndeadGaming606 wrote:
rob55rod wrote:

Origin.

That is really wierd.

I have not installed any mods on Spore since removing Dark Injection.

I used to have Dark Spore, but I no longer have it. :(
Oh, okay. Try these packages instead of the ones Davo provided:
Arenas_RDX9
Arenas_Textures

eme12
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by eme12 »

rob55rod wrote: Oh, okay. Try these packages instead of the ones Davo provided:
Arenas_RDX9
Arenas_Textures
These worked. Thanks for the help! :D
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

UndeadGaming606 wrote:
Arenas_RDX9
Arenas_Textures
Oh, alright! Great!

Glad I could help :3

I'm guessing that you probably used to have the files from Darkspore and used those files originally, then you uninstalled DI, uninstalled Darkspore, then when you came back to reinstall DI, you grabbed the files Davo has provided, which then didn't work.

eme12
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by eme12 »

rob55rod wrote:
UndeadGaming606 wrote:
Arenas_RDX9
Arenas_Textures
Oh, alright! Great!

Glad I could help :3

I'm guessing that you probably used to have the files from Darkspore and used those files originally, then you uninstalled DI, uninstalled Darkspore, then when you came back to reinstall DI, you grabbed the files Davo has provided, which then didn't work.
I never had Dark Spore on this PC. :P
Legionslasher
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Legionslasher »

how do i change creator background?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Legionslasher wrote:how do i change creator background?
I already answered in another thread. Don't ask in more than one place, it doesn't make you any more likely to get an answer. Someone will answer your question as soon as possible, there's no need to post the same question multiple times.

cyborgfox
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by cyborgfox »

My invisible bones are seeable can you help me =)
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

cyborgfox wrote:My invisible bones are seeable can you help me =)
I answered in your PM. There's no need to ask twice. Also...I think you're looking for the word "visible" xD

isdebesl
Cell
Cell

Unread post by isdebesl »

yeah me too, the invisible bones are visible, it's like gray pipes, how do i fix this?
emd
Admin
Admin

Unread post by emd »

isdebesl wrote:yeah me too, the invisible bones are visible, it's like gray pipes, how do i fix this?
As far as I know, they are visible, but only in the editor.
Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
[*] SporeModder Blender Addons
[*] Spore ModAPI SDK[/list]
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Emd4600 [ASR] wrote:
isdebesl wrote:yeah me too, the invisible bones are visible, it's like gray pipes, how do i fix this?
As far as I know, they are visible, but only in the editor.
It varies between different graphics cards, some people can see them only in build mode, some can see them in build, paint, and test drive, and a few unlucky people can see them everywhere.

isdebesl
Cell
Cell

Unread post by isdebesl »

well actually i have 4gb ram, but the processor is intel i3, maybe that's the problem

Return to “FAQ, Info, and Help”