Official Dark Injection FAQ! Answers and Fixes!

Here you can find information regarding Dark Injection, or post questions if you need further help.
Recruit

Recruit

UniverseKeeper2

Re: Official Dark Injection FAQ! Answers and Fixes!

Unread postby UniverseKeeper2 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:12 pm

Snaid1 wrote:
UniverseKeeper2 wrote:Nothing? :/ I understand if it's a weird glitch that has no fix at the moment but no reply?

I think it's more the timing of your last post caused it to be missed. I had to search back in the thread to find what you asked.

What mods do you have installed? the only time I've had that issue is when I some parts mod installed that caused the crash. removing the mod with the issue solved the problem. unfortunately there's no easy way to find out without just removing things until you find what's causing the crash.

Ah I see, I was worried I upset the mod lol. I fixed the problem ^^ had to reinstall games in order and reupdated them, now everything works! :) Though I have to say that DavoUnlimitedBoundries mod doesn't seem compatible with DI v9 sadly :/, I have tried the installer and no luck.
"I'm just trying to enjoy Spore"

Recruit

Recruit

UniverseKeeper2

Unread postby UniverseKeeper2 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:14 pm

rob55rod wrote:
Snaid1 wrote:
UniverseKeeper2 wrote:Nothing? :/ I understand if it's a weird glitch that has no fix at the moment but no reply?

I think it's more the timing of your last post caused it to be missed. I had to search back in the thread to find what you asked.

What mods do you have installed? the only time I've had that issue is when I some parts mod installed that caused the crash. removing the mod with the issue solved the problem. unfortunately there's no easy way to find out without just removing things until you find what's causing the crash.

Actually I did see the post, but didn't reply here because I'd already replied to the actual bug report: viewtopic.php?f=174&p=32154#p32154

My bad o7, are you able to see my other reply (to the other responder that is) I feel it would be spam to copy and paste the same exact response.
"I'm just trying to enjoy Spore"

Private

Private

antl0

Unread postby antl0 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:25 am

Hi i have question, its dark injection compatibility with platinum spore and others mod? And where can be problem with compatibility, What do I need to specifically watch?

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Unread postby rob55rod » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:15 am

antl0 wrote:Hi i have question, its dark injection compatibility with platinum spore and others mod? And where can be problem with compatibility, What do I need to specifically watch?

Actually yes, I believe they are compatible.

Private

Private

antl0

Unread postby antl0 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:59 pm

rob55rod wrote:
antl0 wrote:Hi i have question, its dark injection compatibility with platinum spore and others mod? And where can be problem with compatibility, What do I need to specifically watch?

Actually yes, I believe they are compatible.

What could be a compatibility issue when I want mods. Sorry for my english i use google translater

Return to “FAQ, Info, and Help”