TF2: Dark Sportress 2

Talk about any and all games!
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

TF2: Dark Sportress 2

Unread post by rob55rod »

Dark Sportress 2 is a little skinpack I'm working on for TF2, themed around Darkspore. Why? To quote that song from portal, "we do what we must because we can". Get the picture now?
Speaking of pictures, here, have some pictures:
Let me know in the comments below! As in, let me know what you think.

Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Peenut2k7
Civilian
Civilian

Re: TF2: Dark Sportress 2

Unread post by Peenut2k7 »

Funnily enough, I actually thought about making a mod for TF2 a fair while ago that replaced the classes with Spore creatures. Of course, I'm aware that's likely impossible... but back on topic, this looks absolutely fantastic. A strange concept, but greatly executed nonetheless.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Peenut2k7 wrote:Funnily enough, I actually thought about making a mod for TF2 a fair while ago that replaced the classes with Spore creatures. Of course, I'm aware that's likely impossible... but back on topic, this looks absolutely fantastic. A strange concept, but greatly executed nonetheless.
Thanks! Spore creatures in TF2...that isn't impossible, just REALLY DIFFICULT. Also, I should note that Camßen has contributed a lot to this on the technical end, seeing as P0rtal (2) and TF2 are based on more or less the same game engine.

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Vallachan »

rob55rod wrote:
Peenut2k7 wrote:Funnily enough, I actually thought about making a mod for TF2 a fair while ago that replaced the classes with Spore creatures. Of course, I'm aware that's likely impossible... but back on topic, this looks absolutely fantastic. A strange concept, but greatly executed nonetheless.
Thanks! Spore creatures in TF2...that isn't impossible, just REALLY DIFFICULT. Also, I should note that Camßen has contributed a lot to this on the technical end, seeing as P0rtal (2) and TF2 are based on more or less the same game engine.
Ehhh,... Portal 1 and tf2 are closer in terms of engine and maps and content, whatnot. But yea, quite the setup you've got here. Demoman's weapon appears to be clipping his face
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Camßεn wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
Ehhh,... Portal 1 and tf2 are closer in terms of engine and maps and content, whatnot. But yea, quite the setup you've got here. Demoman's weapon appears to be clipping his face
Thanks. I believe I've fixed that clipping, actually.

I really need to start working on this again...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Discussion”