TF2: Dark Sportress 2

Welcome to Left 4 Team Portal 2 Episode 3...
Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3343
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

TF2: Dark Sportress 2

Unread post #1 by rob55rod » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:32 am

Dark Sportress 2 is a little skinpack I'm working on for TF2, themed around Darkspore. Why? To quote that song from portal, "we do what we must because we can". Get the picture now?
Speaking of pictures, here, have some pictures:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Let me know in the comments below! As in, let me know what you think.



Sergeant

Sergeant

Peenut2k7
User avatar
Posts: 106
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 4:17 pm
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Pisces
Status: Offline

Re: TF2: Dark Sportress 2

Unread post #2 by Peenut2k7 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:28 pm

Funnily enough, I actually thought about making a mod for TF2 a fair while ago that replaced the classes with Spore creatures. Of course, I'm aware that's likely impossible... but back on topic, this looks absolutely fantastic. A strange concept, but greatly executed nonetheless.
Image

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3343
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: TF2: Dark Sportress 2

Unread post #3 by rob55rod » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:29 pm

Peenut2k7 wrote:Funnily enough, I actually thought about making a mod for TF2 a fair while ago that replaced the classes with Spore creatures. Of course, I'm aware that's likely impossible... but back on topic, this looks absolutely fantastic. A strange concept, but greatly executed nonetheless.

Thanks! Spore creatures in TF2...that isn't impossible, just REALLY DIFFICULT. Also, I should note that Camßen has contributed a lot to this on the technical end, seeing as P0rtal (2) and TF2 are based on more or less the same game engine.

Tech Support

Tech Support

CamBen
User avatar
Posts: 1368
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:26 pm
Location: California
Gender: None specified
Zodiac: Cancer
Age: 18
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: TF2: Dark Sportress 2

Unread post #4 by CamBen » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:14 pm

rob55rod wrote:
Peenut2k7 wrote:Funnily enough, I actually thought about making a mod for TF2 a fair while ago that replaced the classes with Spore creatures. Of course, I'm aware that's likely impossible... but back on topic, this looks absolutely fantastic. A strange concept, but greatly executed nonetheless.

Thanks! Spore creatures in TF2...that isn't impossible, just REALLY DIFFICULT. Also, I should note that Camßen has contributed a lot to this on the technical end, seeing as P0rtal (2) and TF2 are based on more or less the same game engine.

Ehhh,... Portal 1 and tf2 are closer in terms of engine and maps and content, whatnot. But yea, quite the setup you've got here. Demoman's weapon appears to be clipping his face
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3343
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Re: TF2: Dark Sportress 2

Unread post #5 by rob55rod » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:56 am

Camßεn wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
Peenut2k7 wrote:Funnily enough, I actually thought about making a mod for TF2 a fair while ago that replaced the classes with Spore creatures. Of course, I'm aware that's likely impossible... but back on topic, this looks absolutely fantastic. A strange concept, but greatly executed nonetheless.

Thanks! Spore creatures in TF2...that isn't impossible, just REALLY DIFFICULT. Also, I should note that Camßen has contributed a lot to this on the technical end, seeing as P0rtal (2) and TF2 are based on more or less the same game engine.

Ehhh,... Portal 1 and tf2 are closer in terms of engine and maps and content, whatnot. But yea, quite the setup you've got here. Demoman's weapon appears to be clipping his face

Thanks. I believe I've fixed that clipping, actually.

I really need to start working on this again...


Return to “Games by Valvesoftware”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest