Aquatic stage adventure :D

Share adventures or stories of your adventures here!
Forum rules
Please, when posting creations,
- Share the .png files you will find at %Userprofile%\My Documents\My Spore Creations, so everyone can use your creation!
- Also, please list which DLCs and mods were used in your creation(s), so people know what they'll need to have installed to use it.

For adventures, you should also provide all the creations used in the adventure. We recommend you to pack those along with the adventure in a .zip / .rar file, so it's easier to downlaod.
Lucyy
Tribal
Tribal

Aquatic stage adventure :D

Unread post by Lucyy »

well its finally time for my long awaited adventure aquatic stage!

there are plenty of things to do here such as kill and complete the adventure or explore the place and all the sea life
go into undiscovered areas or simply look for Easter eggs. there are different areas to explore too such as the deep sea,the extra oxygen layer the destroyed city and much much more...

many creatures i featured here here such as my colossal treaders and oceanic walkers.

PS this is a part 2 of my aquatic stage so if you guys want the other parts just ask!

the mods included are CamBen's Color Pack, Dark Injection, Spore Resurrection: FIRST Steps, CamBen Adventure Props, and unlimited complexity.

without further ado here it is the creatures are included too in a zip file

hope you guys like! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I love to make aquatic spore creatures!

Don't let aquatic stage die out
Shattered
Sentient
Sentient

Re: Aquatic stage adventure :D

Unread post by Shattered »

*hits nonexistent like button*

If only there were a like button
Thanks for killing me
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Moved to the Adventure area in the Creator Corner. This isn't a thread about modding Spore, so I'm not quite sure why it was in Mod Discussion.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Lucyy
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by Lucyy »

I wasn't sure where adventures where so I put it here anyway ty for moving it for me
I love to make aquatic spore creatures!

Don't let aquatic stage die out
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Adventures”