Spore set: The Purifiers

How many eyes is too many eyes?
Forum rules
Please, when posting creations,
- Share the .png file you will find at %Userprofile%\My Documents\My Spore Creations, so everyone can use your creation!
- Also, please list which DLCs and mods were used in your creation(s), so people know what they'll need to have installed to use it.
Vincent
Hatchling
Hatchling

Spore set: The Purifiers

Unread post by Vincent »

Hello : D, so this is my first upload, I wanted to share some creatures(and a building) themed after something I called the Purifiers(most of them are black and white with some weapons of some sort). So here they are: (Maybe I will add more in the comments) (Mods: I used Dark Injection, Infinite Scaling mod, Enhanced Color Picker, Strange and Beautiful parts, Smother and Camben Color pack[I have other mods but I dont think they are used in these creations, if they dont load then its because I missed some]) (They also have descriptions but I don't think they are added when you download the creature)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Vincent on Thu May 10, 2018 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hello : D
wan2bepro
Cell
Cell

Re: Spore set: The Purifiers

Unread post by wan2bepro »

daaamn, they look pure :D
"Life is like a toy: if you don't know how to play with it, it's useless" Great-grandmother (1903-2006)
gr00fchu
Cell
Cell

Re: Spore set: The Purifiers

Unread post by gr00fchu »

Damnnn these are really good! You did an amazing job :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Creatures”