Maxis Creatures Reimagined

How many eyes is too many eyes?
Forum rules
Please, when posting creations,
- Share the .png file you will find at %Userprofile%\My Documents\My Spore Creations, so everyone can use your creation!
- Also, please list which DLCs and mods were used in your creation(s), so people know what they'll need to have installed to use it.
Poster of the New User Apocalypse

lecreator

Maxis Creatures Reimagined

Unread post #1 by lecreator » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:42 pm

The following creations made by me may use parts from Dark Injections, Dark Genetics, CamBen's Color Pack, Strange and Beautiful, Drone Parts, Himeric Engine, Invidia, And SPORE Resurrection: Next Steps.

Maxis's creatures are rather infamous among the SPORE community for being considered ugly by many. I bear no ill will towards Maxis and their creations, but their creatures feel overly simple and bland, especially considering how complex and detailed you can make creatures, with or without the use of mods. This thread is here to show you my redesigns. If you want to add yours, go right ahead!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lecreator

Re: Maxis Creatures Reimagined

Unread post #2 by lecreator » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:24 pm

Here's some more edited Maxis creatures.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Recruit

Recruit

Albalrogue

Re: Maxis Creatures Reimagined

Unread post #3 by Albalrogue » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:13 pm

I just finished remaking "The Grox".

Anyway great creations!

EDIT : Maxis creations are horrible imo and it is always fun to see reimagings of them. :)

Return to “Creatures”