Maxis Creatures Reimagined

How many eyes is too many eyes?
Forum rules
Please, when posting creations,
- Share the .png file you will find at %Userprofile%\My Documents\My Spore Creations, so everyone can use your creation!
- Also, please list which DLCs and mods were used in your creation(s), so people know what they'll need to have installed to use it.
Twilit Sunset
Cell
Cell

Maxis Creatures Reimagined

Unread post by Twilit Sunset »

The following creations made by me may use parts from Dark Injections, Dark Genetics, CamBen's Color Pack, Strange and Beautiful, Drone Parts, Himeric Engine, Invidia, And SPORE Resurrection: Next Steps.

Maxis's creatures are rather infamous among the SPORE community for being considered ugly by many. I bear no ill will towards Maxis and their creations, but their creatures feel overly simple and bland, especially considering how complex and detailed you can make creatures, with or without the use of mods. This thread is here to show you my redesigns. If you want to add yours, go right ahead!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Twilit Sunset
Cell
Cell

Re: Maxis Creatures Reimagined

Here's some more edited Maxis creatures.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ProfAlba
Creature
Creature

Unread post by ProfAlba »

I just finished remaking "The Grox".

Anyway great creations!

EDIT : Maxis creations are horrible imo and it is always fun to see reimagings of them. :)
RiskTaker
Creature
Creature

Unread post by RiskTaker »

lecreator wrote:The following creations made by me may use parts from Dark Injections, Dark Genetics, CamBen's Color Pack, Strange and Beautiful, Drone Parts, Himeric Engine, Invidia, And SPORE Resurrection: Next Steps.

Maxis's creatures are rather infamous among the SPORE community for being considered ugly by many. I bear no ill will towards Maxis and their creations, but their creatures feel overly simple and bland, especially considering how complex and detailed you can make creatures, with or without the use of mods. This thread is here to show you my redesigns. If you want to add yours, go right ahead!
hmm i have a different opinion as in my spore galactic adventures and my core spore MY creations dominate MOST of the planet :twisted:
RiskTaker
Frankie Mustang
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Frankie Mustang »

This is always a fun concept, I jumped on the bandwagon too

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKKFh9gSuZg[/youtube]
Frankie | Female | Space Alien
Twilit Sunset
Cell
Cell

Here comes the third set of reimagined Maxis beasties! This time, some SPORE Hero creatures have been thrown into the mix. Sorry for the lack of updates.
Twilit Sunset
Cell
Cell

Frankie Mustang wrote:This is always a fun concept, I jumped on the bandwagon too

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKKFh9gSuZg[/youtube]
Woaj, you really did a good job on this one! :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Creatures”