Some things I made with DI 9.r and Camben Custom Parts (how's that for descriptive)

How many eyes is too many eyes?
Forum rules
Please, when posting creations,
- Share the .png file you will find at %Userprofile%\My Documents\My Spore Creations, so everyone can use your creation!
- Also, please list which DLCs and mods were used in your creation(s), so people know what they'll need to have installed to use it.
Sigur
Creature
Creature

Some things I made with DI 9.r and Camben Custom Parts (how's that for descriptive)

Unread post by Sigur »

So here it is, folks! Just a few things I slapped together (and that camera angle didn't slow nor stop my creativity, no sir!) Feel free to download these to your Spore in any way possible. I... still haven't figured out how to do that.

EDIT: GREENRIDGE, ARMORIDGE, AND GALACTIS REQUIRE CAMBEN'S CUSTOM PARTS.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Sigur on Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I used to make dragons, but now I make just about everything. Huge thanks to rob55rod and CamBen for their hard work on their part mods, which make my pastime a lot more interesting.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Face full of DarkInjection-made babies

Unread post by rob55rod »

Might want to pick a more descriptive title...
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Sigur
Creature
Creature

Re: Some things I made with DI 9.r and Camben Custom Parts (how's that for descriptive)

Unread post by Sigur »

I TRIED OKAY
I used to make dragons, but now I make just about everything. Huge thanks to rob55rod and CamBen for their hard work on their part mods, which make my pastime a lot more interesting.
xxXRealtutorialsXxx
Creature
Creature

Re: Some things I made with DI 9.r and Camben Custom Parts (how's that for descriptive)

Unread post by xxXRealtutorialsXxx »

Nice creatures! I like them. :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Creatures”