Greetings from Korea

How many eyes is too many eyes?
Forum rules
Please, when posting creations,
- Share the .png file you will find at %Userprofile%\My Documents\My Spore Creations, so everyone can use your creation!
- Also, please list which DLCs and mods were used in your creation(s), so people know what they'll need to have installed to use it.
sjih12
Cell
Cell

Greetings from Korea

Unread post by sjih12 »

< The creations below are created with :ga: , :cc: , :patch1.5: , :rp: , :di: >

Hello,

Im a member of a Korean spore commuity known as "Spore story". Since spore has seen such a downfall, I am really glad to see a well maintained spore community. :D

We are the largest spore fan community in Korea and despite poor numbers of active participants, we managed to create a sci-fi universe to build and share our creations under a single concept. The name of our universe is "The Expansion". I will translate and post the stories and backgrounds of our sci-fi world later, but for now, I wish to demonstrate to you fine creators about our creations.
CRE_SEC 레인져(총)-145f0f29_ful.png
This is a soldier in a nation called the SEC. It features a Cod: AW style exo and a built-in assualt rifle.
CRE_SEC 레인져(총)-145f0f2a_ful.png
A slightly altered design with a desert style camoflauge.
CRE_SEC 보병(조준)-145f0f2d_ful.png
This one is designed to look less armored, but agile.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by sjih12 on Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

sjih12
Cell
Cell

Re: Greetings from Korea

Unread post by sjih12 »

CRE_SEC sniper-145f0f2e_ful.png
This is an altered design of the "light exo" posted above. This one features targeting device attached to it's headgear and a trustworthy sniper rifle.
Spore_2015-10-31_17-43-50.png
[attachment=2]

These are the ship designs, with "space camo" color scheme. :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sjih12
Cell
Cell

Unread post by sjih12 »

Now, let's go for a entirely different design. We sought to recreate something that was unimaginable in spore, which was to making a creature out of this picture here.
제성군1.png
Im not the best spore creator, but I found it very challenging to create a human like creature with the Spore editor. That's why I looked up to the famous Darwin creature so much. However, despite the challenges, we actually managed to create something that was beyond our expectations.
CRE_발레인 로켓보병[헬멧없음]-145f0f2f_ful.png
CRE_발레인 로켓보병[헬멧없음]-145f0f30_ful.png
sjih12
Cell
Cell

Unread post by sjih12 »

Exicted with our outcomes, we also designed a female version which looks like this :
CRE_타리안F S-145f0f34_ful.png
CRE_타리안F S-145f0f33_ful.png
CRE_발레인 저격수 최종-145f0f32_ful.png
sjih12
Cell
Cell

Unread post by sjih12 »

Here are the creations featured here. I will post more if you like. :lol:
creations.zip
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

:O
*applause*
Wow, these are pretty impressive :lol:
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Shattered
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Shattered »

So adorable. I love them!
Thanks for killing me
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Creatures”