GalacticSheldon's Galaxy of cool!

How many eyes is too many eyes?
Forum rules
Please, when posting creations,
- Share the .png file you will find at %Userprofile%\My Documents\My Spore Creations, so everyone can use your creation!
- Also, please list which DLCs and mods were used in your creation(s), so people know what they'll need to have installed to use it.
Shattered
Sentient
Sentient

GalacticSheldon's Galaxy of cool!

Unread post by Shattered »

I would like to present some unique creatures into the mix!

The trickster... are those things teeth? Some creatures get confused by that too, until they realize.... WHY IN THE HECK IS IT EATING WITH ITS TAIL?????
yep, this creature has a fake mouth-hand. so it can easily capture prey. It actually looks kinda cute though!

There are two versions of the creature, the Creepy and Cute version, and the Core Spore version. This creature uses absolutely NO modded parts, just mods to attach vanilla parts to different places.(I attached the hand to the front of the spine, not a limb) So the good news is that you don't need any mods!

Well, you do need the Galactic adventures Expansion come to think of it. Both versions use Exoskeleton limbs, but I am sure a lot of you have that.

Here's the download image for Trickster!

Core Spore Version: Image

C&C Version: Image

This will be my spore creature Mega-thread of sharing! bringing a whole new Galaxy of Cool!

Thanks for killing me
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: GalacticSheldon's Galaxy of cool!

Unread post by rob55rod »

Looks like an interesting start. That screenshot is pretty bad (no offense, it looks to be Spore's fault), but nonetheless, I am excited to see more of this :D
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Shattered
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Shattered »

If you are talking about the eyeball hand being upside down, I meant for that to happen. :P

Thanks for the input. I am going to be posting more awesome creatures. (I like the long, tall, six legged kind that slink around when they walk.)
Thanks for killing me
RiskTaker
Creature
Creature

Unread post by RiskTaker »

Here's Some Creatures For Your Cool Galaxy 8-) :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RiskTaker
RiskTaker
Creature
Creature

Unread post by RiskTaker »

RiskTaker wrote:Here's Some Creatures For Your Cool Galaxy 8-) :twisted:
Sorry That It's Super Late :oops:
RiskTaker
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Creatures”