My creations

How many eyes is too many eyes?
Forum rules
Please, when posting creations,
- Share the .png file you will find at %Userprofile%\My Documents\My Spore Creations, so everyone can use your creation!
- Also, please list which DLCs and mods were used in your creation(s), so people know what they'll need to have installed to use it.
Agraael
Cell
Cell

My creations

Unread post by Agraael »

allright .....
well hello i'm french , and for a long time i was using my creations for my own , and then i restarted playing spore and i just wanted show my creation and have some idea about it.

that just just some exemple , if someone want those , i can upload the mods i'm using and the creations

in fact i'm creating and adventure where those creature will be in , it will just for me , but maybe i could share it here(still playing spore solo )
( and sorry for my english , i didnt used a translator, i will next time )

1 - the Z agent , yeah he's badass , a super ninja who left his arm

2 - the contaminator

3 - A Tromot villager

4 - and then a Tromot Warrior

5 - i still didnt find a name for him ^^

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: My creations

Unread post by rob55rod »

Wow, those are quite interesting!

...just out of curiousity, what version of Dark Injection are you using, and what other mods are you using?
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Agraael
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Agraael »

thanks ^^
well only dark injection 2015 and Dark Injection 9.r ( 2015_DI_NC_9_r_MiniRelease1.package ) CB_Color_pack.package here, the mod who add colored bump, and of course spore cute and creepy , robot part and GA>
Agraael
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Agraael »

oooh i forgot , for those fruits i think it's forgotten spore 2015 , i dont remember
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Agraael wrote:thanks ^^
well only dark injection 2015 and Dark Injection 9.r ( 2015_DI_NC_9_r_MiniRelease1.package ) CB_Color_pack.package here, the mod who add colored bump, and of course spore cute and creepy , robot part and GA>

oooh i forgot , for those fruits i think it's forgotten spore 2015 , i dont remember
Alright, that explains it. Enjoying the 9.r mini-release so far? :3

Also, there's a button labeled "Edit", which you can use to modify a post after submitting it. Please use it, rather than posting again.

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Agraael
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Agraael »

sry i forgot that

And yeah 9.r mini-release is very cool , like adding black and blue armor is very cool .
it's helping help me sometimes for choosing color , it gives me a fourth one .

last year , i remember , darkinjection Modified the color system , it was pretty good for darkspore part , but not for the originals .
And now it changed , colors for Darkspore are still good , but for some part it's difficult . like a tribal axe completely red , like the main skin color.
sometimes it's frustrating .

like this

before , the missile launcher is purple like the skin

after same colors , but the missile launcher have his own color , it cant be changed
anyway ,this is not the place for talking about mod bugs , i'm sure there is an other place for that
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Agraael wrote:sry i forgot that

And yeah 9.r mini-release is very cool , like adding black and blue armor is very cool .
it's helping help me sometimes for choosing color , it gives me a fourth one .

last year , i remember , darkinjection Modified the color system , it was pretty good for darkspore part , but not for the originals .
And now it changed , colors for Darkspore are still good , but for some part it's difficult . like a tribal axe completely red , like the main skin color.
sometimes it's frustrating .

like this

before , the missile launcher is purple like the skin

after same colors , but the missile launcher have his own color , it cant be changed
anyway ,this is not the place for talking about mod bugs , i'm sure there is an other place for that
Unfortunately, that's the cost of progress. However, I've decided that Dark Injection 9.r will feature legacy components, so you can get the part textures from v5.2 and v3.14159IDGA666F, as well as their corresponding part organization systems :mrgreen:

And yes, there are designated threads where you can report bugs, namely the Dark Injection threads, the Dark Injection 9.r thread, and the Dark Injection FAQ thread.

Sven.Littkowski
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by Sven.Littkowski »

C'est trés interessant!

Hope my little French that i still remember from my school days, is not too bad. Nice creations.
Share modded Spore things at: https://www.Facebook.com/groups/Spore.Game
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Creatures”