Check out my creations!

How many eyes is too many eyes?
Forum rules
Please, when posting creations,
- Share the .png file you will find at %Userprofile%\My Documents\My Spore Creations, so everyone can use your creation!
- Also, please list which DLCs and mods were used in your creation(s), so people know what they'll need to have installed to use it.
Godzirra
Hatchling
Hatchling

Check out my creations!

Unread post by Godzirra »

Hey all, I've been looking to gather an audience since I've started to make creatures seriously. And I have a "special" Sporecast ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Most of my creations use :cc: and :ex: . I also plan on making more with :rp: .

My Spore page: http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Aleeeeex
Last edited by Godzirra on Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Check out my creations!

Unread post by rob55rod »

Okay, that's nice and all, but how do you plan on acquiring an audience, and why have you provided a link to the page that displays the viewer's Spore profile? Wouldn't it make more sense to link to that Sporecast or something?
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Godzirra
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Godzirra »

rob55rod wrote:Okay, that's nice and all, but how do you plan on acquiring an audience, and why have you provided a link to the page that displays the viewer's Spore profile? Wouldn't it make more sense to link to that Sporecast or something?
Oh, I'm stupid... I just noticed that link. I'll fix that now, thanks for pointing it out.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Godzirra wrote:
rob55rod wrote:Okay, that's nice and all, but how do you plan on acquiring an audience, and why have you provided a link to the page that displays the viewer's Spore profile? Wouldn't it make more sense to link to that Sporecast or something?
Oh, I'm stupid... I just noticed that link. I'll fix that now, thanks for pointing it out.
No problem :mrgreen:

I can't believe I completely failed to realize the possibility of that being a simple mistake :lol:
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Sven.Littkowski
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by Sven.Littkowski »

I would like to see your life forms here. :-)
Share modded Spore things at: https://www.Facebook.com/groups/Spore.Game
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Creatures”