- Nests have been completely removed and creatures now wander around more.
- The Creature Stage is twice as long.
- Buildings and vehicles are now more expensive.
- Extinction requires 15 kills instead of 3-7 kills.
- Creatures are now in larger packs.
- Solar systems can now have 3-75 planets.
- The price of a T3 planet has gone down, but buildings are now a factor too.
- New tools have been added. (Level 4 (Imperial) versions of various vanilla tools, The planet-buster laser (An infinite-use planet buster which replaces the normal one), Global Earthquake (which is like Gravitation Wave but with ammo) and Homeworld Portal (which is like Return Ticket but with ammo.))
- Packs of creatures now act more like rouge creatures.
Old OP below, for archival purposes: