Godspore Mod

Talk about projects in development or experimental mods...
Recruit

Recruit

Alliram

Godspore Mod

Unread post #1 by Alliram » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:55 pm

This mod will be an edit of BetterSpore with parts from various other mods. I'm not currently sure if I want to edit the GUI much as the Betterspore GUI is quite good... But I plan on editing some of it.

The biggest changes will be to the archetypes, (especially space). The text will be heavily changed as well to make it less... Lame.

This is a work in progress and I am about 1/4 done. I am in college though so my modding has been put on the back-burner somewhat.
Last edited by Alliram on Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Re: Godspore Mod

Unread post #2 by rob55rod » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:41 am

Alliram wrote:This mod will be an edit of Betterspore with parts from various other mods. I'm not currently sure if I want to edit the GUI much as the Betterspore GUI is quite good... But I plan on editing some of it.

The biggest changes will be to the archetypes, (especially space). The text will be heavily changed as well to make it less... Lame.

This is a work in progress and I am about 1/4 done. I am in college though so my modding has been put on the back-burner somewhat.

Hmm...I'm curious. But someone will hammer you into a 'thief'-flavored pancake if you don't give LARGE AND OBVIOUS credit to everyone who contributed to betterspore. There is a list of BetterSpore devs somewhere here:http://sporedum.wordpress.com/better-spore/. I just tested the link as of posting this.

Recruit

Recruit

Alliram

Unread post #3 by Alliram » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:05 am

I am aware of the "thief" thing, but if people care that much about DIRECT credit... Then I might not bother posting the mod at all.

That being said, I believe the "edit of BetterSpore" covers everyone who worked on BetterSpore sufficiently. If anyone says "an edit of GodSpore" (if it is re-edited by someone) I won't throw a fit about them not giving me credit.

Thanks for the heads up though, I suppose.

Tech Support

Tech Support

Emd4600 [ASR]

Unread post #4 by Emd4600 [ASR] » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:04 am

rob55, if you are talking about me, I'll don't say anything if you say "edition of BetterSore" or something like that. Saying "this is completely made by me" is different.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Unread post #5 by rob55rod » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:50 pm

Emd4600 [ASR] wrote:rob55, if you are talking about me, I'll don't say anything if you say "edition of BetterSore" or something like that. Saying "this is completely made by me" is different.

I was just trying to prevent what happened with "DuskSpore" from happening again.

Return to “[WIP] Work In Progress”