Read Changelog and Features before downloading : http://www.mediafire.com/file/kg06632h2 ... ckage/file
Anyways, inside this spoiler is the change log for this beta :
- Added "Rechargeable Battery", a variation of the energy pack that can be used infinitely!
- Added "Nanobot Regen", a variation of the repair pack that can be used infinitely!
- EXPERIMENTAL : Purchasable Sky Colors, certain archetypes have specific colors
- Fixed bug where the Colony Infini-pak can be purchased multiple times
- TEMPORARY : There is an extremely expensive tool that certain empires are selling, do not attempt to purchase this tool, it's only there for template purposes. Once this beta is complete, this tool will be removed!
- Added DX tier to all upgradable weapons
- Brand new colony Incredi-pack upgrade
- Changes goal requirements for golden touch and frequent flyer badges
- Cheaper buildings
- Reorganized tools in collections tab
- Planet Buster only purchasable from home empire
- Changes to existing text
- Changes to what tools the "spacecreate" cheat gives
Here's a more in-depth look into the changes this mod has to offer :
Decreased the price of colony buildings
- Factory = 19200 -> 14400
- House = 25600 -> 12800
Reorganized how tools are displayed in the collections tab, now they're sorted based on upgrades / relation
- Entertainment = 12800 -> 6400
When the mission is an adventure, the previous planet that was turned into an adventure will revert back to its normal status. No need to worry about losing good planets to poorly developed games!
Added a new tier for all upgradable weapons, this tier is called "DX". It does 25% more damage than tier 3, and costs 50% more!
- Mega Auto Blaster DX
- Mega Bomb DX
- Mega Laser DX
- Mega Proton Missile DX
Added a new upgrade for the Colony Incredi-Pak, the "Colony Infini-Pak". This upgrade allows the player to place an infinite amount of colonies, no need to buy any more!
- Mega Pulse DX
Hologram scout is earned alongside the laser tool during the beginning of the stage.
PlanetBusters can only be purchased from your homeworld. Don't worry, something will be done about that eventually!
Added a new energy refilling tool, the "Rechargeable Battery". Unlike the energy packs, this one can be used infinitely! However, this tool would take a long time to recharge after use, and it would need to be upgraded in order to achieve the same effects as the Mega Energy Pack.
Added a new repair tool, the "Nanobot Repair". Unlike the repair packs, this one can be used infinitely! However, this tool would take a long time to recharge after use, and it would need to be upgraded in order to achieve the same effects as the Mega Repair Pack.
EXPERIMENTAL = Each Archetype now sell a specific color. At the moment, they only sell the sky paints, but here's their colors :
- Warrior : Red
- Scientist : Purple
- Bard : Orange
- Ecologist : Yellow
- Trader : Cyan
- Shaman : Green
- Zealot : Pink
- Diplomat : Blue
- Frequent Flyer : Halved the amount of solar systems required to visit in order to level up
- Golden Touch : You need 5X more money than required to level up