[Beta] Zerbie's Space Stage Modification V2

Talk about projects in development or experimental mods...
UglyDollFan
First Class
First Class

[Beta] Zerbie's Space Stage Modification V2

Unread post by UglyDollFan »

Frankly, the space stage is a pretty big thing to work on at the moment. I do want to publish some progress, so that's why I'm making this thread!

Read Changelog and Features before downloading : http://www.mediafire.com/file/kg06632h2 ... ckage/file

Anyways, inside this spoiler is the change log for this beta :
Spoiler
9/7/20
  • Added "Rechargeable Battery", a variation of the energy pack that can be used infinitely!
  • Added "Nanobot Regen", a variation of the repair pack that can be used infinitely!
  • EXPERIMENTAL : Purchasable Sky Colors, certain archetypes have specific colors
  • Fixed bug where the Colony Infini-pak can be purchased multiple times
  • TEMPORARY : There is an extremely expensive tool that certain empires are selling, do not attempt to purchase this tool, it's only there for template purposes. Once this beta is complete, this tool will be removed!
8/24/20
  • Added DX tier to all upgradable weapons
  • Brand new colony Incredi-pack upgrade
  • Changes goal requirements for golden touch and frequent flyer badges
  • Cheaper buildings
  • Reorganized tools in collections tab
  • Planet Buster only purchasable from home empire
  • Changes to existing text
  • Changes to what tools the "spacecreate" cheat gives

Here's a more in-depth look into the changes this mod has to offer :
General

Decreased the price of colony buildings
  • Factory = 19200 -> 14400
  • House = 25600 -> 12800
  • Entertainment = 12800 -> 6400
Reorganized how tools are displayed in the collections tab, now they're sorted based on upgrades / relation

When the mission is an adventure, the previous planet that was turned into an adventure will revert back to its normal status. No need to worry about losing good planets to poorly developed games!

Tools

Added a new tier for all upgradable weapons, this tier is called "DX". It does 25% more damage than tier 3, and costs 50% more!
  • Mega Auto Blaster DX
  • Mega Bomb DX
  • Mega Laser DX
  • Mega Proton Missile DX
  • Mega Pulse DX
Added a new upgrade for the Colony Incredi-Pak, the "Colony Infini-Pak". This upgrade allows the player to place an infinite amount of colonies, no need to buy any more!

Hologram scout is earned alongside the laser tool during the beginning of the stage.

PlanetBusters can only be purchased from your homeworld. Don't worry, something will be done about that eventually!

Added a new energy refilling tool, the "Rechargeable Battery". Unlike the energy packs, this one can be used infinitely! However, this tool would take a long time to recharge after use, and it would need to be upgraded in order to achieve the same effects as the Mega Energy Pack.

Added a new repair tool, the "Nanobot Repair". Unlike the repair packs, this one can be used infinitely! However, this tool would take a long time to recharge after use, and it would need to be upgraded in order to achieve the same effects as the Mega Repair Pack.

Archetypes

EXPERIMENTAL = Each Archetype now sell a specific color. At the moment, they only sell the sky paints, but here's their colors :
  • Warrior : Red
  • Scientist : Purple
  • Bard : Orange
  • Ecologist : Yellow
  • Trader : Cyan
  • Shaman : Green
  • Zealot : Pink
  • Diplomat : Blue

Badges
  • Frequent Flyer : Halved the amount of solar systems required to visit in order to level up
  • Golden Touch : You need 5X more money than required to level up
Last edited by UglyDollFan on Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:46 am, edited 5 times in total.
UglyDollFan
First Class
First Class

Re: [Beta] Zerbie's Space Stage Modification

I've been taking a break on this mod atm, I've been working on something else in the meantime.
Here's what I'll plan to release in the next beta :

- Purchasable Landscape tools
- Purchasable Color tools
- These tools should no longer be found as rare items anymore. They were useless, and you would often obtain duplicates when you got more of them. I'm gonna keep the color reset as the only rare tool, just because I don't want the game to freak out on me!

That's it, but it's going to take a long time to have these work!
UglyDollFan
First Class
First Class

Re: [Beta] Zerbie's Space Stage Modification V2

Alrighty, Version 2 Released!

May spend more time on making the rest of the paints purchasable, as well as making more tool "upgrades"

Return to “[WIP] Work In Progress”