Solar Spore v0.4a
- Nests have been completely removed and creatures now wander around more.
- The Creature Stage is twice as long.
- Buildings and vehicles are now more expensive.
- Extinction requires 15 kills instead of 3-7 kills.
- Creatures are now in larger packs.
- Solar systems can now have 3-75 planets.
- The price of a T3 planet has gone down, but buildings are now a factor too.
- New tools have been added. (Level 4 (Imperial) versions of various vanilla tools, The planet-buster laser (An infinite-use planet buster which replaces the normal one), Global Earthquake (which is like Gravitation Wave but with ammo), Peace Bomb (a purchasable version of Static Cling which uses ammo) and Homeworld Portal (which is like Return Ticket but with ammo.))
- Packs of creatures now act more like rouge creatures.
- The player's nest has been replaced with a plant.
- The player's species now wanders around more.
Old OP below, for archival purposes: