Buy Sol

Talk about projects in development or experimental mods...
Recruit

Recruit

damn son

Buy Sol

Unread post #1 by damn son » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:46 pm

Spoiler: show
Once you obtain the free staff of life, you will be able to buy it on your empire.
:spore:
Im still working on it, with intent to make an achievement to be also required to buy sol, if anyone helps me through it ill be thankful. :idea:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

You need to register to this website in order to have the required permissions to view and download the files attached directly to a post.

Recruit

Recruit

wan2bepro

Re: Buy Sol

Unread post #2 by wan2bepro » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:55 am

that would be impressive. I haven't seen any mods so fa with extra achievements
"Life is like a toy: if you don't know how to play with it, it's useless" Great-grandmother (1903-2006)

Recruit

Recruit

damn son

Re: Buy Sol

Unread post #3 by damn son » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:22 pm

Haha thank you! :) All that is mentioned on "SPOILER" already does work as well as the "obtain [...,...]" part, whats below the spoiler is what I still have yet to work on.

The "obtain [...]" could be considered to achieve something, and I managed to make it work as something to achieve else, although it isnt really considered a gameplay achievement, of which I yet did not manage to make it work as something to also achieve else, and thats what Im trying to do.
Other than the "badges" there are also the "achievements", and its those that Im trying to place as a "requirement" to achieve else, on this case else means "to buy sol", as mentioned below "SPOILER".
There is one achievement once you "obtain [...]", but I couldnt make use of it, so instead I could make a requirement be other than an achievement I wanted for such or a badge, and the requirement is to "obtain [...]". :D :sc:

Note: You need to register and have an account to this website to take permission and get available your download of the mod file attached to this post.
You need to register to this website in order to have the required permissions to view and download the files attached directly to a post.

Return to “[WIP] Work In Progress”