Different Random Name Generator

Mods that combine many smaller mods or lonely mods that just have no place to go...
deleted
Cell
Cell

Different Random Name Generator

Unread post by deleted »

Spore generates its names by picking two (or possibly more) names from a list and combining them. What this mod does is it makes the generator use the names from the list themselves, instead of randomly combining them. This allows for some interesting names, like "Athens", "Waterloo", "Atlantis", "Nemesis", "Cannonball" and "Iochroma" to name a few. This mod affects all name generators in the game.
DifferentNameGenerator.package
(3.8 KiB) Downloaded 587 times
Attachments
Capture13.PNG
Capture13.PNG (23.42 KiB) Viewed 8425 times
Capture12.PNG
Capture12.PNG (26.25 KiB) Viewed 8425 times
Capture11.PNG
Capture11.PNG (26.27 KiB) Viewed 8425 times
Capture10.PNG
Capture10.PNG (31.42 KiB) Viewed 8425 times

Minico
Cell
Cell

Re: Different Random Name Generator

Unread post by Minico »

Just a little question.
Did you make the mod yourself?
If you didn't, who made it?
If you did, how?
deleted
Cell
Cell

Unread post by deleted »

Yes, I made it. I unpacked the Name Generation package in Data/Locale/en-us, and I turned random name generation off. (I would explain in more detail but I'm on mobile right now and I'm going off of memory.) In that package are all the lists of names that spore uses in its name generators, and as far as I know they can be changed, although I haven't tried yet.
Aliyaaii
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Aliyaaii »

deleted wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 2:20 pm Spore generates its names by picking two (or possibly more) names from a list and combining them. What this mod does is it makes the generator use the names from the list themselves, instead of randomly combining them. This allows for some interesting names, like "Athens", "Waterloo", "Atlantis", "Nemesis", "Cannonball" and "Iochroma" to name a few. This mod affects all name generators in the game.
DifferentNameGenerator.package
Hello guys
This mod for Spore adds an intriguing twist to the name generation process. By utilizing existing names instead of random combinations, it introduces a new level of depth and meaning to the game. The inclusion of captivating names like "Athens," "Waterloo," and "Atlantis" adds a touch of realism and sparks curiosity.
Cat-in-Box
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Cat-in-Box »

The idea is cool, but this mod doesn't work, and I don't know why. Other generators worked, but they're not so interesting.
terbasni
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by terbasni »

I see it still works normally!
Terba Danusi, NYCgeometry dash subzero
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Miscellaneous Mods”