450 Mods

Mods that combine many smaller mods or lonely mods that just have no place to go...

Does the mods work for you ?

Yes
61%
No
39%

Total votes: 36
Jeanmouloude
Hatchling
Hatchling

450 Mods

Unread post by Jeanmouloude »

:spore: Hello there evrybody :spore:
hum.. i am new here (well i dont know if i will be very actif around here, but i will for sure look for new mods !)
I wanted to share with you this nice file i found recently
450 MODS in 1 FILES
the title says it all
>>>>>>>>http://www.sporebase.com/forum/index.php?topic=3117.0 <<<<<<<here is the original post
it have a very good amount of mods that i thought disapeared years ago
but fear no more
because i think there is absolutly evry mods from when the game came out to to 2010 (after Sporedum and Sporemods got shut down)

>>>>> http://www.mediafire.com/file/i2ymmzmrlzo/450Mods.zip <<<<<
the mods download link
almost 200Mo of mods

i didnt tryed the mods because i was looking for 1 mod ^^'
but i got lucky to find all those lost mods !
Have a very nice day to evrybody

ItsaLotad
Cell
Cell

Re: 450 Mods

Unread post by ItsaLotad »

No offense, but your grammar was a bit off. Are you foreign or young? (I won't care if your either, just wanted to know) Thanks for all of these mods!
Jeanmouloude
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Jeanmouloude »

ItsaLotad wrote:No offense, but your grammar was a bit off. Are you foreign or young? (I won't care if your either, just wanted to know) Thanks for all of these mods!

im french native, my english is not perfect but compared to most peoples, im doing pretty alright ^^
and thank you for enjoying the mods ! it took me a long time to find, some of the mods dont work, but in general its a good pack to mod your spore :D
EmberWyvern07
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by EmberWyvern07 »

My game closes literal seconds after the start
Olyenka
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by Olyenka »

ItsaLotad wrote:No offense, but your grammar was a bit off. Are you foreign or young? (I won't care if your either, just wanted to know) Thanks for all of these mods!
It's "I won't care if you're either". "You're" is "you are" and "Your" is "belonging to you". No offense, I just wanted to help you with this and also help the poster in case he also gets confused over this. ^^;
"This thing took like an hour to make but it was so worth it." - me
modfun123
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by modfun123 »

can we get a list of all the mods
or at least there effects
vanillacold

Unread post by vanillacold »

modfun123 wrote:can we get a list of all the mods
Here's their effects: A broken game.
Why?
Because most of these mods are incompatible with each other and are also really outdated.
Hello there! I'm a random guy who sometimes does *slightly* smart stuff. I do a lot of random Spore shenanigans, too.

Feel free to build off my open-source mods, but please don't add them to modpacks; it could cause compatability issues.
ReaperGamerYT
Creature
Creature

Unread post by ReaperGamerYT »

vanillacold wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:47 am
modfun123 wrote:can we get a list of all the mods
Here's their effects: A broken game.
Why?
Because most of these mods are incompatible with each other and are also really outdated.
Key word is most :) means some might still work
I am nab
vanillacold

Unread post by vanillacold »

ReaperGamerYT wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:26 am Key word is most :) means some might still work
Those mods are still all really old though, and a lot of them are incompatible with each other as well.
Installing random mods from this archive to figure out which ones still work would risk completely breaking your save-data, especially since none of these mods have a description anymore.
Hello there! I'm a random guy who sometimes does *slightly* smart stuff. I do a lot of random Spore shenanigans, too.

Feel free to build off my open-source mods, but please don't add them to modpacks; it could cause compatability issues.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Miscellaneous Mods”